Adams and Reese is pleased to announce 11 attorneys received recognition as a “Lawyer of the Year” in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
This distinction is limited to a single attorney in each practice area and designated metropolitan area. Honorees are selected based on Best Lawyers voting averages relating to their legal acumen, professionalism and integrity. Adams and Reese attorneys receiving this distinction include:
• Randall Scott Hetrick, Mobile Employment Law – Management “Lawyer of the Year”
• W. David Johnson, Mobile Mergers and Acquisitions Law “Lawyer of the Year”
• John F. Lyle III, Mobile Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) “Lawyer of the Year”
• Thomas H. Dart, Sarasota Litigation – Construction “Lawyer of the Year”
• V. Thomas Clark Jr., Baton Rouge Administrative/Regulatory Law “Lawyer of the Year”
• Deborah B. Rouen, New Orleans Product Liability Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
• Holmes S. Adams, Jackson Litigation – Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year”
• Charles N. Parrott, Jackson Banking and Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
• Cynthia Mitchell Barnett, Nashville Public Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
• Alex E. Cosculluela, Houston Product Liability Litigation – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
• Chris P. Perque, Houston Technology Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers® has published lists compiled on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation process on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. The 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© includes more than 58,000 lawyers.
ABOUT ADAMS AND REESE LLP
Adams and Reese (http://www.adamsandreese.com) is a multidisciplinary law firm with nearly 300 attorneys and advisors strategically located in 18 offices across 17 markets throughout the southern United States and Washington, D.C. The American Lawyer includes Adams and Reese on its distinguished list of the nation’s top law firms – the Am Law 200. The National Law Journal also includes the firm among the top 200 on the NLJ 500 list of the nation’s largest law firms.