ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA – Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) announces the selection of the Executive and Planning Committees for the Class of 2019.
The LSP Executive Committee includes:
- LSP Chair: Tee Grizzard, Lassiter Ware Insurance
LSP Chair-Elect: Madeline McCarthy, TJM Properties
LSP Immediate Past Chair: Janette Dean, Gregory, Sharer & Stuart, CPAs
LSP Alumni Association President: Cathy Waters, Sotheby’s International Realty
St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce: Chris Steinocher, President & CEO
To serve on the LSP Planning Committee, candidates submit a written application. The Executive Committee reviews all applications and selects members based upon the committee and seminar needs of the upcoming program. Those selected to serve must be both active LSP Alumni Association members and active Chamber of Commerce members.
Planning Committee members for the Class of 2019 include:
- Alison Barlow, St. Pete Innovation District, LSP Class of 2008
- Jonathan Bowman, EOS Tampa Bay, LSP Class of 2017
- Mike Brassaw, Execute to Excel, LSP Class of 2018
- Sheron Brown, Sweet Eden by Sheron, LLC, LSP Class of 2018
- Matt Dieter, LSP Class of 2013
- Scott Callison, Suncoast Credit Union, LSP class of 2018
- Tim Church, The Franchise Group, LSP Class of 2015
- Nikki Devereux, Pinstripe Marketing, LSP Class of 2018
- Eric Douthirt, USF St. Petersburg, Kate Tiedemann College of Business, LSP Class of 2013
- Sonja Felton, Academy Prep Center of St. Petersburg, LSP Class of 2013
- Michael Funsch, RBC Wealth Management, LSP Class of 2017
- Lucinda Grant, City of St. Petersburg, LSP Class of 2000
- Ashby Green, Gazelle Capital, LSP Class of 2016
- Audrey Grounds, Rococo Steak, LSP Class of 2017
- Jaleen Hartney, LSP Class of 2004
- Ryan Hartney, Hartney Realty Firm, LSP Class of 2016
- Tyler Hayden, Smolker, Bartlett, Loeb, Hinds & Thompson, P.A., LSP Class of 2017
- Greg Holden, Manning & Napier, LSP Class of 2009
- Markus Hughes, St. Petersburg Police Department, LSP Class of 2012
- Candace Hulcher, Boys & Girls Club of the Suncoast, LSP Class of 2010
- Irena Karolak, Pinellas County Government, LSP Class of 2018
- Bryan King, City of St. Petersburg, LSP Class of 2017
- George Lofton, St. Petersburg Police Department, LSP Class of 2015
- Clark Lohmiller, King Engineering, LSP Class of 2016
- Elizabeth Mack, Heart Gallery of Pinellas & Pasco Inc, LSP Class of 2018
- Canaan McCaslin, Pinellas County, LSP Class of 2015
- Wade Milligan, Cromwell Building Corporation, LSP Class of 2017
- Miguel Miranda, Refinery 18, LSP Class of 2018
- Greg Newman, Three Oaks Partners, LSP Class of 2018
- Lindsay Petty, Pyper, Inc., LSP Class of 2017
- Dan Quarles, Commercial Partners Realty, LSP Class of 2016
- Jeff Rathmell, Freedom Bank, LSP Class of 2017
- Susan Robertson, St. Petersburg Yacht Club, LSP Class of 2001
- Becky Schulkowski, Baycare, LSP Class of 2018
- Cassandra Smalley, Doyle Wealth Management, LSP Class of 2018
- Amy St Hart, Gulfshore Bank, LSP Class of 2014
- Paul Stellrecht, City of St. Petersburg, LSP Class of 2012
- Lisa Suprenand, RMHC Tampa Bay, LSP Class of 2018
- Debbie Turner, LSP Class of 2016
- Ashley Ward-Singleton, Jenkins Law PL, LSP Class of 2018
- Danielle Weitlauf, LSP Class of 2017
- Melissa Williams, Finley Williams Law, PA, LSP Class of 2018
- Megan Watson Kramer, Eckerd College, LSP Class of 2002
LSP Planning Committee members are responsible for recruitment, marketing, public relations, selection of participants, determination of class project finalists and evaluation of the LSP program. The Planning Committee spends six months (July – December) securing sponsorships and determining the overall content and goals of the educational seminars of the LSP program. During the program (December – June), Planning Committee members act as advisors to class participants, who participate in seminar planning and execution, project fundraising and implementation, as well as leadership training.
The Leadership St. Pete® Planning Committee has published the RFP seeking potential non-profit recipients for this year’s class project. Typically a capital improvement project, interested organizations may find the RFP online at stpete.com/lsp-project. For questions regarding the class project RFP, please contact Tim Church at 727-222-8485 or Debbie Turner at 727-674-3746.
This year will mark the 50th class of Leadership St. Pete®, the second oldest leadership program of its kind in the country.
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE®
Leadership St. Pete® (LSP), a division of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce, is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2019. As the second oldest leadership program in America, its humble beginning started with a handful of local businessmen in 1979. Today the program has more than 1400 graduates throughout our community.
Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) graduates include mayors, congressmen, senators, governors, CEO’s, CFO’s and founders of their own businesses and/or non-profits. These results illustrate the mission of LSP—to identify, recruit, and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our community and who will assume future leadership roles in the Chamber and other community organizations.
LSP is a dynamic, intensive, interactive six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership through an in-depth introduction to social, economic, business and political issues in the St. Petersburg area.