St. Petersburg, FL, (Aug 23 2018) – 360 Advanced is happy to announce they are once again partnering with iCertworks Training to provide PECB Certified Training Courses in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida this coming fall.
“The response from last year’s course offerings was so positive, we knew we had to partner again with iCertworks to bring these courses back to Tampa Bay!” said Eric Ratcliffe of 360 Advanced, Inc.
The GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer training course (October 1st – 5th) enables students to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), participants can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, students will demonstrate that they thoroughly understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes including: privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation.
Who Should Attend the GDPR Course?
– Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of the new procedures and adoption of the new requisites presented in the GDPR, which will come into force and effect by the 25th May 2018.
– DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks.
– Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team.
– Expert advisors in security of personal data.
– Technical experts and compliance experts wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer job.
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course will also be hosted in downtown St. Petersburg (Nov 5th-9th) to offer students the opportunity to develop the expertise necessary to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
The participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement Information Security controls from all areas of ISO 27002. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is also fully compatible with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
Who Should Attend the ISO 27001 Course?
– Compliance project managers.
– Information Security consultants.
– Internal and external ISO 27001 auditors.
– Members of an Information Security team.
The PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP).
These five-day course offerings will be hosted in Downtown St. Petersburg. Any questions regarding these exclusive training opportunities can be emailed to email@example.com.
Registration for GDPR Training: https://www.icertworks.com/certified-data-protection-officer-partner-360.php
Registration for ISO Training: https://www.icertworks.com/iso-27001-training-lead-implementer-partner-360.php