Tony Adamo, AIF® has been accepted and welcomed as a member of the Central Pinellas Chapter of Network Professionals Inc. (NPI). Tony Adamo will serve as the chapters Wealth Management Advisor. Tony is the Co-Founder of the Wealth Management firm Wealth Advisors Who Care, LLC.
The benefits of membership are the following:
1) To make money- Grow your business and increase your client base, through networking with other members. Learn a little bit about them, and teach them about your business and you will build a powerful referral network
2) To be the only professional for your field in your chapter- In each chapter, we only allow one member to represent a professional category. This ensures leads to your type of business goes to you!
3) To meet other professionals who you otherwise would not know- Expand your sphere of influence and find add on services that are related to yours, and develop power partnership relationships to bring even more value to your customer base.
4) To increase your ability to act as a resource for your clients/customers- By connecting regularly with other members of your chapter, you create friendships and trust between your businesses that can help you provide additional services to your customers, friends and family.
5) To improve your public speaking skills- Each member has an opportunity to educate the group about their business, who is a good referral and how your business is different than your competitors.
6) To give to other people- Chapter membership is mutually beneficial. As we promote the business of our chapter team, they in kind will promote yours. Community and Charitable Services is encouraged to help the communities we serve.