Presents a Program entitled “Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy Services.”
Hudson, Florida (July 10, 2018) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is devoting July to Neuroscience Month with a tutorial entitled “Speech, Occupational, & Physical Therapy Services.” The tutorial will be held on July 24, 2018, at the Rau Musunuru, MD Conference Center, 14100 Yosemite Drive, Hudson, Florida 34667 (back campus of the hospital).
The program will be presented by the following members of the staff of Bayonet Point’s Rehabilitation Services:
- Lizabeth Rauckhorst, S Lizabeth Rauckhorst MS.CCC-SLP, ST, Speech Language Pathologist (Speech);
- Maria McCurdie MS, OTR/L, OT (Occupational Therapy); and,
- McKenzie Durbin PT, DPT (Physical Therapy)
Registration/lunch begins at 11:30 and the tutorial begins at noon.
Admission is free and a complimentary lunch will be served. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and reservations call 727-869-5498 or toll free 888-741-5119.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL. We have more than 300 physicians, 1,264 employees and 400 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center and Sepsis Certifications
- Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
- Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
- Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
- Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017 and 2018
- Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
- Accredited Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
- Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: sepsis
- Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.BayonetPointHospital.com or visit us on Facebook.