SARASOTA, FL (June 15, 2018) — An exquisite waterfront estate on Longboat Key has entered the market for $9.995 million. Just steps from the sugar-sand beaches of Sarasota, “The White House” at Lighthouse Point is an idyllic spot for Intracoastal living. Located at 15 Lighthouse Point Drive, the property is marketed exclusively by Peter Laughlin. View listing details here.
Situated on 1.2 acres in an exclusive, guard-gated community at the southern tip of Longboat Key, the property’s untouched shoreline and mature trees provide the perfect mix of water views and privacy. The home’s 9,180 square feet of luxury interior space includes five bedrooms and seven-and-a-half-baths.
Additional property features:
• Gourmet kitchen with Wolf six-burner gas cooktop, double convection ovens, warming drawers, Sub-Zero refrigeration, walk-in pantry, large center island and counter seating
• Solid walnut wood floors
• Master suite with dual walk-in closets and covered porch
• Master bath with marble tile, Kohler jetted tub and dual Toto commodes
• Floor-to-ceiling aquarium glass windows
• Guest suite with bath, living area, wet bar, laundry closet and balcony
• Home office
• Home gym with steam shower
• Game room
• Wet bar
• 4,345 additional square feet of covered outdoor living space
• Outdoor kitchen with gas grill and Sub-Zero mini refrigerator
• Heated pool with 50-foot lap lane, water features and spa
• Walk-in outdoor shower
• Two wood boardwalks
• Boat dock with lift; fishing pier and fire pit
• Three-car garage
• Smart home automation
About Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty has over 1,100 associates and employees in 40 locations throughout Florida and North Carolina. Premier Sotheby’s International Realty also benefits from an association with the storied Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. For more information, visit premiersothebysrealty.com.