LAKEWOOD RANCH, Fla. — On June 11, Bayside Pet Resort, a luxury pet resort that offers five-star amenities to its canine and feline guests, officially opened for business in Lakewood Ranch.
Built by J.E. Charlotte Construction Corp., a Venice-based commercial construction company, the new 14,600-square-foot building marks the third site in the market. In addition to Lakewood Ranch, Bayside Pet Resort is also located in Osprey and Sarasota.
The full-service, state-of-the-art luxury facility offers five-star quality services, including overnight lodging, daycare with a 4-foot-deep in-ground pool, training and professional pet grooming. The Lakewood Ranch location will continue to provide the same quality care offered at all Bayside locations.
“We have been blessed to have received such a warm welcome from the Lakewood Ranch community,” said Robert Huff. “This is a great opportunity for us to further expand our community partnerships with new and old friends in east Manatee County. Pet owners have been telling us for quite some time that they needed a Bayside Pet Resort here so seeing everything come to fruition has truly been something special.”
On June 8, a ribbon-cutting ceremony was held to celebrate the opening of its newest Bayside Pet Resort. During the ceremony, attendees heard from Robert Huff and his wife Lynne Huff and Dr. David Smith, a pastor from the Ohio church that the Huffs attend, blessed the building.
“We are proud to bring this high-quality pet facility to the Lakewood Ranch community,” said Jeff Charlotte, president of J.E. Charlotte Construction. “We have a longstanding relationship with the team at Bayside Pet Resort. This is the third location our team has been lucky enough to complete for them.”
Located at 15117 Garnet Trail at the northeast corner of Lorraine Road and State Road 70 in Lakewood Ranch, 20 hand-painted pieces of artwork from students of the Easter Seals Southwest Florida’s Art Initiative program adorn the facility’s walls. The students created colorful works of various dog breeds using acrylic paints. When purchased, 70 percent of the commission goes directly to the artists, and the remaining 30 percent covers the materials and operations cost for the art program.
About J.E. Charlotte Construction Corp.
J.E. Charlotte Construction, backed by more than 30 years of experience in the commercial building industry, provides a full range of construction management services. The company is among the top 50 contractors on Florida’s Gulf Coast, with a portfolio of successful and distinctive buildings. J.E. Charlotte Construction’s specialties span a range of commercial applications, including the healthcare, retail and country club and recreational industries.
Jeff Charlotte, president and CEO of J.E. Charlotte Construction, and his team are dedicated to providing efficient and sustainable construction products and practices. The construction firm’s buildings are not only environmentally conscious but also provide immediate and long-term economic benefits. J.E. Charlotte Construction helps build stronger communities — one commercial project at a time. For more information, visit JECharlotte.com or call 941-445-4045.