Ross Realty Group, Inc. announces the sale of a 2.85-acre water view residential development site at the NE corner of Sunset Point Road and Edgewater Drive in Clearwater. The sale price was $4,080,000.
Elliott M. Ross, CCIM, represented the Seller, SOS of Tampa Bay, Inc. in this transaction. Previously, in 2012, Elliott represented the Seller in the original purchase of the largest part of the site.
Brian Andrus of Stonebridge Real Estate Co., Inc. represented the Buyer, Edgewater Valor Capital LLC.
Ross Realty Group has completed nearly $10 million in sales and leasing transactions so far in 2018, including:
- Sale of the 1.75 acre outparcel at 6201 East Hillsborough Avenue and Harney Road, East Tampa – $510,000
- Sale of a NNN KFC on a .6-acre parcel of land at 1733 N. 50th Street, Tampa – $1,650,000
- Sale of 2,981 square foot masonry/stucco office building at 35 W. Lemon Street, Tarpon Springs – $295,000
- New lease signed by Continental Wholesale Diamonds 2,157 square feet expansion and relocation to 4001 W. Kennedy Blvd., Westshore.
- New leases executed at Pine Lake Center, located at 12001 66th Street N. in Pinellas Park:
- Family Owned Funeral Services; 3,000 SF
- Business Center 2018, LLC; 4,471 SF
- Global Frozen Trucking, Inc.; Land Lease; 78,408 SF
- New lease executed at Pinellas Place Shopping Center, located at 6501 102nd Avenue N. in Pinellas Park:
- All Florida Safety Institute; 1,518 SF
About Elliott M. Ross, CCIM
Elliott is best known for his expertise in the sales and acquisition of commercial investment properties and consistently ranking among the top commercial dealmakers in West Central Florida. Elliott was recently recognized by the Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors at the annual Pinnacle Awards celebration. His 2017 transaction totals placed him 2nd in Retail and 3rd in Investment sales within Regional Companies.
His 44+ years of experience in Tampa Bay and his commitment to providing best-in-class client services have resulted in numerous multimillion-dollar transactions. Elliott represents financial institutions, owners’ associations, and individual investors in all types of commercial real estate transactions.