Anderson Clean Car Group is proud of the advanced car wash technology that is built into their Express Car Wash design. This technology differentiates them from most other car washes in the market area.
- Pit Stop Area – includes bug prep stations, air for tires and windshield washer fluid
- Dual belt-conveyor system, which solves any stress the customer may have in lining their tires between traditional steel conveyor rails
- NeoGlide Fiber on all brushes – This non-porous material does not retain dirt and ensures a super clean wash every time
- High-pressure chemical arches help ensure the vehicle leaves clean and shiny
- Separate bug-cleaning spaces to permit extra preparation for each vehicle
- High-pressure, chemical assisted “Rim Blasters” to assure clean, sparkling wheels
- State–of-the-art air drying system and our optional Dry N’ Shine system provide for a very dry vehicle
- Powerful undercarriage/underbody cleaning system that exceeds the norm
- Innovative “Lava Arch” and quality wax system that delights customers and provides a shiny vehicle
- Spot free rinse
About Anderson Clean Car Group, LLC
Participating in the family car wash business since the age of 14, Steve Anderson, principal of Anderson Clean Car Group, has teamed up with Directed Capital, to open the second NASCAR Car Wash in Florida, following the group’s first location that opened in May of 2017. The Anderson family’s car wash experience goes back over 60 years covering all facets of the business. Their success includes management of operations and access to industry relationships affording use of state-of-the-art technology born from dealing with elite owners and vendors.
# # #