The Humane Society of Tampa Bay will give away free vaccinations to the first 1,000 dogs at Perry Harvey Sr. Park in downtown Tampa
TAMPA, FLA (April 4, 2018) – In an effort to protect pets and keep the community safe from disease, the Humane Society of Tampa Bay will offer free vaccinations for dogs on Saturday, April 28th, from 9am to 12pm at Perry Harvey Sr. Park, 1000 E Harrison St., in downtown Tampa. The event isone of the Society’s largest community outreach efforts and free vaccinations (Distemper/Parvovirus (DA2PP), Rabies) will be available to the first 1,000 dogs. The April 28th clinic will be the first of two offered in 2018, thanks to generous funding from Jim Parker.
SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2018
9:00am to 12:00pm
PERRY HARVEY SR. PARK
1000 E Harvey St., Tampa, FL 33602
Information/Requirements to participate in the clinic are as follows:
- Free Distemper/Parvovirus (DA2PP) and Rabies vaccinations available to the first 1,000 dogs
- Dogs must be at least 8 weeks old to receive DA2PP vaccines and at least 3 months old to receive Rabies vaccinations
- Dogs must be on leashes
- We will not vaccinate litters of puppies; only individual puppies will be vaccinated
- Limit 4 pets per household
- For their own safety, cats are not permitted at this clinic. However, coupons for discounted cat/kitten vaccinations at our animal hospital will be available at the event.
More information can be found at HumaneSocietyTampa.org or by calling 813-336-3550.
About the Humane Society of Tampa Bay
For more than 100 years, the Humane Society of Tampa Bay has been dedicated to ending animal homelessness and providing care and comfort for companion animals in need. Named a Four-Star Charity by Charity Navigator since 2008, designated a Platinum Participator with GuideStar, recognized as a Service Enterprise by Points of Light, and accredited by AAHA, the standard in veterinary excellence, the Humane Society of Tampa Bay is dedicated to the highest standards in animal sheltering and veterinary care. Our adoption programs, affordable veterinary services, community outreach efforts and volunteer opportunities are essential to the health and wellbeing of animals across Tampa Bay. HumaneSocietyTampa.org