Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (April 19, 2018) Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following community events that will be held during the month of May. All events will be held at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, unless otherwise noted.
- Breast Cancer Support Group – May 2 and 16 from 11 am to 1 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida.
- Chatterboxes – May 3, 17 and 31 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Compassionate Friends Support Group – May 16 from 7:15 pm to 9 pm
- Lymphedema Support Group – May 17 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group – May 17 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- JDRF Cups of Hope – Type 1 Diabetes Support Group – May 23 from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
For more information call 727-834-5630 or visit MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
|· Behavioral Health||· Neurosurgery|
|· Cancer Care||· Obstetrics including NICU|
|· Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation||· Open Heart Surgery|
|· Diagnostic Imaging||· Rehabilitation Services|
|· Emergency Care – Adult and Pediatric
o Medical Center of Trinity
o Citrus Park ER
o ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor
o ER 24/7 in Lutz
|· Robotic Assisted Surgery
· Sleep Center
· Spine & Orthopedics
· Women’s Health
|· Heart & Vascular
· Men’s Health
|· Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast Care|
|· Minimally Invasive Surgical Specialties||· Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine|
Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hips and Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.