Tampa, FL (April 10, 2018)— IntelliChief, LLC, a provider of automated document management and workflow enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, announces the company’s presentation at the 2018 Midwest Regional Conference for Infor XA, hosted by Information Systems Engineering, Inc., May 22-23 in Racine, WI. Fiscal Fitness for XA: Advancing AP and Orders Automation will be presented by IntelliChief’s Leif Peters, addressing how the Infor IntelliChief solution seamlessly integrates with ERP XA for information capture, validation, database update, analysis and reporting of XA-based data, and facilitates workflow in-line with a company’s specific processes.
This presentation covers –
AP automation’s progression – topics covered include how to:
• Reduce costs associated with processing and filing vendor invoices
• Increase automation and streamline processes via workflow
• Increase visibility into the invoice approval and exception handling processes through dashboards and reports
• Reduce the risk of late payment fees while increasing the amount of early payment discounts.
Automation of sales order processing expands document management’s interdepartmental impact, including:
• Faster, more accurate order processing, lower costs to process orders
• Increase process control and visibility for orders needing to be routed for review, approval or other exception handling
• Decrease Days Sales Outstanding
• Improve Customer Service experiences for customers, and for staff managing each account.
IntelliChief ECM provides a smooth, automated transition from costly manual document management and workflow functions. Its industry-awarded automated capture, validation, database update and real-time analytic visibility enables users to capture documentation in any format, index contents and validate with data in their enterprise resource planning system (ERP) and line of business applications. It lifecycle-manages all related documentation, facilitates optimized interdepartmental processes workflow automation and cash flow optimization.
Areas of use include Accounting (both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable), Finance, Purchasing, Customer Service, Human Resources, IT Legal, Logistics/Distribution, Operations and other paper and process-intensive departments, supporting time and cost savings throughout organizations.
To review IntelliChief’s abilities, visit http://www.intellichief.com.
About IntelliChief, LLC
IntelliChief enterprise content management (ECM) provides enterprise-class business processes document management and workflow automation solutions for Accounts Payable, Orders Processing, HCM and other interdepartmental usage. With decades of expertise in the market and seamless integration with leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) and line of business systems, IntelliChief thoroughly automates companies’ document management, achieving full ROI typically within a year of implementation. Users can create, capture, manage, archive, retrieve and distribute mission-critical documents directly from their familiar ERP screens, automating and streamlining business processes workflow throughout their organization. www.intellichief.com.
(813) 971-9500 x335