St. Petersburg Arts Alliance presents arts business sessions for profit and non-profit creative businesses. The third 1 1/2 hour session is on Thursday, March 15 from 9:00 am to 10:30 am at The Greenhouse, 440 2nd Ave N. Coffee and networking begins prior to the session at 8:30 am.
This focus is for those who apply for funds for arts and cultural organizations, and those who want to learn how to get such jobs. Individual artists awards will be in another session. The session will be especially helpful to organizations applying for City Arts Grants .
- How to Research grant opportunities
- Interpreting fit and writing
- Targeted grant proposals
- How to approach funders
- Writing goals, objectives, outcomes and a program narrative
- Planning program evaluations for outcome narratives
- Writing letter of Inquiry, proposal and applications