Save the date for the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce’s 4th Annual KEYS TO SUCCESS Business Development Series beginning Tuesday, Feb 27th running through Friday, March 2nd.
Presented by partners, Spherion Staffing and Hits 106, this week-long series is designed to help you brand and expand your footprint in the business community. Join us for a variety of speakers, workshops and luncheons throughout the week. Many are free to attend and open to the public. You are encouraged to invite your co-workers/ staff to attend as many of these informative workshops as possible.
Throughout the week, unlock your business potential in the areas of networking, marketing, training, advocacy, social media, accounting and more by attending a variety of workshops facilitated by local presenters, including
- Shirley Anderson, Supervisor of Elections
- Karen Dove, Dove Dream Developers
- Lauren Jolly, Spherion Staffing
- Curtis Scaglione, Pasco Hernando State College
- Lorraine Lane , Lane Business Consulting
- Len Sossamon, Hernando County Administrator
- Dr Karen Lederer, Pasco Hernando State College
- Bill Burnham, Florida’ Small Business Development Center
- Randy Woodruff, Suncoast CPA Group
- Renia Carsillo, Spinstak Growth Agency
- Dr Phillip Yoho, Pasco Hernando State College
- Advocacy Panel Discussion
- Social Media Panel Discussion
Julie Weintraub, President of the Gold N Diamond Source and founder of Hands Across the Bay foundation will join us as the Series Finale Keynote speaker on Friday, Mar 2nd from 11:30am-1:00pm at PHSC- Spring Hill Campus.
Registration, fees and program details for all sessions can be found on the Chamber’s website www.hernandochamber.com or by calling 352-796-0697.