Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (January 25, 2018) Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following community events that will be held during the month of February. All events will be held at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, unless otherwise noted.
- NAMI Family & Friends Support Group – this 12-week program begins on February 1 and meets each Thursday through April 19 from 6:30 pm to 9 pm, Medical Center of Trinity’s Behavioral Health Center, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey, Florida 34652
- Breast Cancer Support Group – February 7 and 21 from 11 am to 1 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida.
- Chatterboxes – February 8 and 22 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Compassionate Friends Support Group – February 21 from 7:15 pm to 9 pm
- Lymphedema Support Group – February 15 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group – February 15 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
For more information call 727-834-5630 or visit MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
|· Behavioral Health||· Neurosurgery|
|· Cancer Care||· Obstetrics including NICU|
|· Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation||· Open Heart Surgery|
|· Diagnostic Imaging||· Rehabilitation Services|
|· Emergency Care – Adult and Pediatric
o Medical Center of Trinity
o Citrus Park ER
o ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor
o ER 24/7 in Lutz (opening January 2018)
|· Robotic Assisted Surgery
· Sleep Center
· Spine & Orthopedics
· Women’s Health
|· Heart & Vascular
· Men’s Health
|· Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast Care|
|· Minimally Invasive Surgical Specialties||· Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine|
Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.