(December 7, 2017 – Tampa, Fla.) – Creative Loafing’s annual virtual Holiday Auction is back for its ninth year of holiday cheer through Sunday, December 17th, and the final week of the auction is now live. During the auction, readers will get a unique opportunity to bid on one-of-a-kind items and experiences. All proceeds benefit local Tampa Bay area non-profit the Children’s Home Network.
Auction items for the week of Thursday, Nov. 30th, through Sunday, Dec. 10th, include:
• Party for 10 at grand opening of Dr. BBQ in St. Pete
• VIP tickets for 2 to every 2018 CL event
• S3 Media logo creation and stationery design package
• BRU Florida Growler Bar’s 12 Beers of Christmas
• Yoga on Tap and Stand Up Paddleboard yoga classes from The Body Electric
• 4 great Florida authors and you at dinner
• Harley-Davidson Memory Box
• All-access pass to the American Stage 21st Century Voices New Play Festival
• Lucky Dill breakfast once a week for a year
• Dunedin Fine Art Center VIP package
• Fringe Florida package
• Doodle Dog mobile grooming session
• Melt Shoppe sandwich-in-your-name & sandwiches-all-year package
• Entry for 2 to Rooftop Eve, Tampa’s most high-flyin’ New Year’s Eve party
• 2-day GA pass for 4 to Tampa Bay Margarita Fest + dinner at Ulele
• Your own Cigar City Radio podcast
• St. Pete indie record shopping spree with Ray Roa
• Tampa indie record shopping spree with Ray Roa
• A private VIP tour and lunch at the Tampa Museum of Art
• VIP Experience for 2 to Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day on March 10, 2018
Week Three items ending on Sunday, Dec. 10th, include:
• Dinner & drinks for 4 at Clearwater’s 1933 Pub & Grill
• Custom commissioned painting by Jspired Art
• Taste of Dunedin restaurant package
• Massages for 1 year at Whole Aveda Salon Spa Largo
• St. Pete brewery crawl with Scott Harrell
• Be producer for a day on 102.5 FM The Bone’s Drew Garabo Live
• 1 free IKEA meatball meal a week for a year
• It’s a wrap! A 4-page Creative Loafing cover wrap
• American Stage Young American Pass
• BoTiki-Chiki Basket
• Spend a morning behind the scenes with ABC’s “The Morning Blend”
• Swim with the Sharks at the Florida Aquarium
• A night to remember at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
• One full set of semi-permanent classic lashes by Beauty By Dianna
To view items and start bidding, visit CL’s eBay page: bit.ly/creativeloafingebay
Over the past seven years, CL has raised more than $150,000 for Children’s Home Network—a haven for abused and neglected children and a resource for families throughout Tampa Bay. The virtual CL Holiday Auction allows readers to bid on one-of-a-kind items and packages not typically available for purchase anywhere else, donated by businesses and key players throughout Tampa Bay and curated by the editors of Creative Loafing.
Bidders do not need to be local to Tampa Bay to bid.
Please use the following hashtag for any digital promotions: #CLHolidayAuction
About Creative Loafing
Creative Loafing is an award-winning alternative, weekly newspaper and website committed to providing Tampa Bay with an independent perspective, up-to-the-minute local news, and a comprehensive listing of local happenings. Creative Loafing offers readers’ unique monthly events and CL Deals, a locally focused platform featuring dining and event experiences at half-off their regular price. For more information about Creative Loafing, visit cltampa.com and cldeals.com.
About Southcomm, Inc.
Formed in 2007, Southcomm Inc. is the nation’s second-largest publisher of alternative weeklies, one of the largest publishing companies serving chambers of commerce, and with the Cygnus Business Media purchase in 2014, a significant player in the B2B publishing world. The Nashville-based company now owns more than 30 titles reaching millions of B2B professionals and consumers annually, via its diverse suite of print, digital, online and live-event products. The company has offices in Nashville, Tenn.; Fort Atkinson, Wis.; Atlanta; Washington, D.C.; Louisville, Ky.; Kansas City, Mo.; Cincinnati; Tampa, Fla.; Arlington Heights, Ill.; and Florence, Ky. For more information, visit southcomm.com.