(November 16, 2017 – Tampa, Fla.) – Creative Loafing’s annual virtual Holiday Auction is back for its ninth year of holiday cheer from Thursday, November 16th, through Sunday, December 17th, and is now live. During the auction, readers will get a unique opportunity to bid on one-of-a-kind items and experiences.
Auction items will be released in weekly batches now through December 17th and all proceeds benefit local Tampa Bay area non-profit the Children’s Home Network.
2017 Holiday Auction Schedule:
Week 1: Thursday, Nov. 16th, at 3 p.m., through Sunday, Nov. 26th, at 3 p.m.
Week 2: Thursday, Nov. 23rd, at 3 p.m., through Sunday, Dec. 3rd, at 3 p.m.
Week 3: Thursday, Nov. 30th, at 3 p.m., through Sunday, Dec. 10th. at 3 p.m.
Week 4: Thursday, Dec. 7th, at 3 p.m., through Sunday, Dec. 17th, at 3 p.m.
CL’s annual Holiday Issue is on stands and online now, featuring an extensive catalog of the items in this year’s auction.
Auction items for the week of Thursday, Nov. 16th, through Sunday, Nov. 26th, include:
• Professional family photo session with Santa Claus
• Spend a day with Dr. BBQ
• Your face & story on a Slim Pickens Cider & Mead can
• J.C. Newman Private cigar factory tour for 6 people
• 3-day, 2-night Stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Seminole Madiera beach / St. Pete
• Ferg’s Sports Bar Small Ball Bowling
• CL Space Ultimate Wedding Package
• Co-host The Mike Calta Show at The Bone 102.5
• Back to the future at Tampa Theatre – Red theatre chair, tour, and movie passes
• “PUCKER UP!” Sour Beer Tasting for 6 people at Independent Bar
• Dinner and a show at freeFall Theatre Company and The Reading Room
• Play with friends at the 36th Annual Golf Classic in Feather Sound
• Present an award on stage at the 2018 Best of the Bay Awards Party
• Ultimate Tampa Bay Concert Pass Guest List +1 for 2018
• American Stage 2017-2018 Anniversary Pass
To view this week’s items and start bidding, visit CL’s eBay page: bit.ly/creativeloafingebay
Over the past seven years, CL has raised more than $150,000 for Children’s Home Network—a haven for abused and neglected children and a resource for families throughout Tampa Bay. The virtual CL Holiday Auction allows readers to bid on one-of-a-kind items and packages not typically available for purchase anywhere else, donated by businesses and key players throughout Tampa Bay and curated by the editors of Creative Loafing.
Bidders do not need to be local to Tampa Bay to bid.
For more information, visit cltampa.com/holidayauction and RSVP to the digital event here.
Please use the following hashtag for any digital promotions: #CLHolidayAuction
About Creative Loafing
Creative Loafing is an award-winning alternative, weekly newspaper and website committed to providing Tampa Bay with an independent perspective, up-to-the-minute local news, and a comprehensive listing of local happenings. Creative Loafing offers readers’ unique monthly events and CL Deals, a locally focused platform featuring dining and event experiences at half-off their regular price. For more information about Creative Loafing, visit cltampa.com and cldeals.com.
About Southcomm, Inc.
Formed in 2007, Southcomm Inc. is the nation’s second-largest publisher of alternative weeklies, one of the largest publishing companies serving chambers of commerce, and with the Cygnus Business Media purchase in 2014, a significant player in the B2B publishing world. The Nashville-based company now owns more than 30 titles reaching millions of B2B professionals and consumers annually, via its diverse suite of print, digital, online and live-event products. The company has offices in Nashville, Tenn.; Fort Atkinson, Wis.; Atlanta; Washington, D.C.; Louisville, Ky.; Kansas City, Mo.; Cincinnati; Tampa, Fla.; Arlington Heights, Ill.; and Florence, Ky. For more information, visit southcomm.com.