On October 31st, join Tampa Bay Healthcare Collaborative (TBHC) and the TBHC Advocacy Committee for an open, honest, and solution driven conversation about the Opioid Crisis and its impact in Pinellas County.
The discussion will highlight how the opioid epidemic is touching across several segments of the population as well as how it is directly tied to health equity, health disparities, and social justice in our community.
The expert panel for the event includes:
– Representative Kathleen Peters, Florida House of Representatives
– Sheriff Bob Gualtieri, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
– Reta Newman, Director, Pinellas County Forensics Lab
– Jon Essenburg, VP of Medication Assisted Treatment Services, Operation PAR, Inc.
– Rochae Zwicharowski, Recovery Advocate, Recovery Epicenter Foundation
The expert panel driven dialogue will focus on raising awareness about this crisis and will culminate with a facilitated activity which will result in tangible solutions and strategies that can be applied to address this important community issue.
Please plan to join us for a morning of conversation, action planning, and networking. Our community needs you!!
**Light Refreshments will be available
This event is free but prior registration is required at https://goo.gl/DCGrmv
For more information, please contact Lori James at (813) 389 – 9818 or by emailing email@example.com