Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida – (October 11, 2017) Medical Center of Trinity has announced the following community events that will be held during the month of November. All events will be held at Medical Center of Trinity, 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, unless otherwise noted.
- Breast Cancer Support Group – November 1 and 15 from 11 am to 1 pm. Meeting is held in the American Cancer Society Resource Room, 9332 State Road 54, Suite 402, Trinity, Florida.
- Chatterboxes – November 2 and 16 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Autism Support Group – November 9 from 7 pm to 8 pm
- NAMI Family & Friends Support Group – November 13 and 27 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm, Medical Center of Trinity – West Campus, Behavioral Health, 5637 Marine Parkway, New Port Richey, Florida 34652
- Compassionate Friends Support Group – November 15 from 7:15 pm to 9 pm
- Lymphedema Support Group – November 16 from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group – November 16 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Medical Center of Trinity has also announced that the diabetes support group has been cancelled.
Seating is limited and reservations are advised. For more information and to register call 727-834-5630 or visit MedicalCenterTrinity.com.
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
|· Behavioral Health||· Neurosurgery|
|· Cancer Care||· Obstetrics including NICU|
|· Cardiac Rehabilitation||· Open Heart Surgery|
|· Diagnostic Imaging||· Rehabilitation Services|
|· Emergency Care – Adult and Pediatric
o Medical Center of Trinity
o Citrus Park ER
o ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor
|· Robotic Assisted Surgery
· Sleep Center
· Spine & Orthopedics
· Women’s Health
|· Heart & Vascular
· Men’s Health
|· Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast Care|
|· Minimally Invasive Surgical Specialties||· Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine|
Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery Gynecological Surgery of Excellence
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.