TAMPA, Fla. (Oct. 11, 2016) – The Tampa Bay Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI), a private association for senior financial executives from public and privately held firms, recently announced its leadership team for the 2017-2018 membership year.
The following members will serve on the 2017-2018 Board:
• President: Steve Johnson, CFO, Hillcour, Inc.
• Treasurer: Brian Adamski, CFO, American Traditions Insurance Co.
• Secretary: Joseph Price, Partner, The Florida CFO Group
• Membership Chair: Jay Nudi, CFO, Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer, Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc.
• Philanthropy Chairs: Randall Lay; Joanne Dempster, CFO, HealthAxis Group
• Programs & Communications Chair: Heather Cole, CEO, CFO, Lodestar Solutions
• Sponsorship Chair: Mike Delp, Director of Finance, Advantage Waypoint
• Jim Parker, Partner, VACO
• William Long, Jr., CFO, Partner, Nperspective
• Art Singleton, SVP, Treasurer & Investor Relations, HSN, Inc.
• Alyssa Belcher, VP & Controller, Blue-Grace Group, LLC
• Lou Port, Controller, Anchor Glass Container Corp.
• Chapter Administrator: Denise Parker
“We are looking forward to another great program year with engaging programs, exciting networking events and continuing education opportunities,” said President Steve Johnson. “I am excited to work with the board to execute these programs and to connect with each and every one of our members throughout the year.”
Financial Executives International is the leading advocate for the views of corporate financial management. Its more than 10,000 members hold policy-making positions as chief financial officers, treasurers and controllers at companies from every major industry. Membership is open to senior finance executives who work for a qualifying company, who have worked for a qualifying company – either retired on in transition – or who teach in the field.
About Financial Executives International – Tampa Bay Chapter
The Tampa Bay Chapter of FEI provides members with opportunities for networking, idea exchange and events to assist in career development. It serves over 150 members in the region and is one of 68 chapters of Financial Executives International worldwide. The next chapter meeting, “The New Cyber Security Threats and How to Mitigate Risks as a CFO” is October 17th at the Hilton St. Pete Carillon Park. The chapter welcomes new members interested in networking with other financial executives.
More information on FEI Tampa Bay Chapter can be found at www.financialexecutives.org.