Brandon, Florida (September 19, 2017) – Brandon Regional Hospital has announced the following H2U events that will be held during the month of October. All events will be held in the Oakfield Medical Plaza across from Brandon Regional Hospital, 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511.
- October 9 – Birthday/Game Day – 1 pm, Oakfield Medical Plaza, H2U classroom, Suite 226. Everyone is welcome and refreshments will be served. Come join us for cake and ice cream.
- October 11 – Monthly meeting at 10 am, Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom B, Suite 260. This month’s speaker is Senior’s vs. Crime. Everyone is welcome and refreshments will be served.
- October 24 – Bingo/Friends Day – 10 am, Oakfield Medical Plaza, H2U classroom, Suite 226. Everyone is welcome and coffee and refreshments are available.
- Exercise classes – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – 9:30 – 10:30 am at Oakfield Medical Plaza, H2U classroom, Suite 226, low impact aerobics for seniors. Everyone is welcome.
H2U will also sponsor the following events at the locations listed:
- October 5 – 9 am at Egg and I – call 813-684-3316 to sign up
- October 17 – 11 am at Asiana Bistro – call 813-684-3316 to sign up
- October 19 – 11 am – Annual Picnic at Veterans Park. Food will be served at noon. Please call 813-684-3316 to sign up
- October 23 – 5 pm – Willie’s Seafood – call 813-684-3316 to sign up
- Mall Walking at the Westfield Mall, Monday through Friday. Enter at the Food Court anytime after 8:30 am. Walk at your own pace in a cool place. Afterward stay and visit with fellow walkers.
For more information and to sign up for social events call 813-684-3316.
About H2U at Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital invites seniors to join H2U (Health To You), which allows seniors to meet new friends and participate in meetings, senior exercises, games, Bingo, lunches and dinners at neighborhood restaurants. Participants enjoy attending theaters and various trips to many locations. H2U is located on the campus of Brandon Regional Hospital, 119 Oakfield Drive, Suite 226 Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information call 813-684-3316.
Benefits of H2U include, but are not limited to:
- Direct links to HCA facilities and physicians
- Education resources
- Subscription to Health To You quarterly magazine
- Subscription to Health eNews
- Special rates and discounts with national retailers, travel providers, health services, and products and pharmacy discounts
H2U members enjoy a free meal per day in the hospital cafeteria for a spouse or caregiver of a member who is hospitalized at any HCA hospital (maximum seven meals per hospital stay).
About Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital, a member of HCA West Florida Division, is a 422-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Pediatric Center, The Women’s Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
Brandon Regional Hospital is located at 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information contact Natalia Diaz, 813-916-0634 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.