The St. Petersburg Arts Alliance is proud to announce an ARTFUL WINE PAIRINGS BENEFIT DINNER on November 1, 2017. A limited number of tickets (100) are available for the exclusive five-course dinner, with each course paired with a specially selected estate wine from around the world. The artful dinner will be held in the Birchwood’s beautiful Grand Ballroom on Beach Drive.
Chef Luke Decker and Chef Anthony Decker will be inspired by local artists from various genres as they create each course representing visual, literary, glass, dance and music arts. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres and bubbles
The event benefits the St. Petersburg Arts Alliance’s Second Saturday ArtWalk, which serves some 40 studios and galleries every month. Below is our all-star “cast.”
- Literary Arts – Sheila Cowley, Playwright
- Visual Arts – Jim Rolston, Red Zen Art
- Glass Arts – Duncan McClellan, DMG Glass
- Dance Arts – Helen French, Beacon & St. Petersburg Dance Alliance
- Music Arts – Paul Wilborn and Eugenie Bondurant
- Culinary Arts – Chef Luke Decker and Chef Anthony Decker
The Wine Pairings Dinner sold out the last two years. Tickets are $175 per person, or $1,750 per table of ten. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit stpetersburgartsalliance.org.