MIP Advance™ launches with new interactive dashboard, reporting enhancements and expanded API
August 30, 2017 (St. Petersburg, FL)—Community Brands, a technology-driven company that delivers purpose-built solutions to the world’s leading associations and nonprofits, today announced the latest enhancements to Abila MIP Advance™, a cloud-based version of the award-winning Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ software.
Highlights of the new release include a revamped dashboard user experience to support visual reporting across a variety of charts and key performance indicators (KPIs), intuitive data entry and new integrations for improved cash receipt management, and an expanded reporting library inside a reimagined web user interface (UI).
“The newest version of MIP Advance is the most impressive financial data management tool we have unveiled to date,” said Community Brands President Jean-Paul (JP) Guilbault. “Featuring several innovative revamps, key capabilities, and a reimagined web user interface, it will continue to meet the unique and complex needs of our nonprofit and government customers, while providing an improved, visually-stimulating user experience.”
New features include:
• New Interactive Dashboards – Explore financial data with interactive charts and KPIs to quickly visualize data for revenues, expenses, payables, receivables, and much more. Information is easily searchable and available down to the individual transactions at the document level.
• Distribution Code Configuration – Establish or modify these time-saving defaults for future data entry.
• Reporting – Expanded library with new reporting enhancements, including additional new filters and configurable options inside a reimagined web-based UI.
• Intuitive Cash Receipts Management – Easily enter, view, and manage cash receipts. Users can quickly enter transactions and use familiar offsets, distribution codes, and more, via the new web-based UI.
• Expanded API for Cash Receipts Integrations – MIP Advance™’s REST-based API (application programming interface) can be used for a variety of integration needs. Available Abila Product Partner solutions can be found via the Abila Marketplace.
To learn more about MIP Fund Accounting™ and cloud-based MIP Advance™, visit our website.
Abila, part of the Community Brands family, is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations to help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to improve financial and strategic decision making, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.Abila.com. To subscribe to the Abila blog, visit Forward Together at http://blog.abila.com.
About Community Brands
Community Brands is a technology-driven company that delivers purpose-built solutions to more than 13,000 of the world’s leading associations, nonprofits, and government entities to help them thrive and succeed in today’s fast-paced, evolving world. Community Brands’ focus on accelerating innovation and bringing to market modern technology solutions helps power social impact, effect positive change, and create opportunity. With Community Brands’ software and services, organizations better engage their members, donors, and volunteers; raise more money; effectively manage revenue; and provide professional development and insights to power their missions. To learn more, visit www.communitybrands.com.