Hudson, Florida (June 29, 2017) – Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point recently honored Aida Guardiani, RN, a Patient Care Navigator, as Employee of the Month. More than one nomination was submitted for Ms. Guardiani one in particular complimented her for her ability to show compassion and empathy for both the patient and the patient’s spouse. So much so, the spouse wanted to share it with Lori Spight, hospital CNO. After speaking with the patient and family, it was evident to hospital leadership that Ms. Guardiani truly sets the example for compassion, integrity, and excellence.
Another patient wrote about Ms. Guardiani, “You were phenomenal and so very helpful. Every issue brought to you was solved quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I am sure you are hiding angel wings under your scrubs!!”
As Employee of the Month Aida Guardiani, RN, receives an Employee of the Month pin, a selected blanket gift, a reception with refreshments for her colleagues, and a coveted front row parking spot of her choosing for one month, and a $50 gift card.
In addition Aida received a “You Make a Difference” starfish keychain personifying the well-known story of the young man and the starfish.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)
- Healthgrades Multi-Award Recipient
o Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 13 years in a row (2005-2017)
o Five Star Recipient for Back Surgery eight years in a row (2010 – 2017)
o Five Star Recipient for Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm for two years in a row (2016 – 2017)
o Recipient of Healthgrades 2017 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
o Named among the top 5% in the nation for Patient Safety in 2017
o Five Star Recipient for Appendectomy for three years in a row (2015 – 2017)
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
- Approved Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgery
- Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, sepsis
- Awarded full Atrial Fibrillation Certification status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)
- Accredited Teaching Facility by the American Osteopathic Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.