Brandon, Florida (June 28, 2017) – Brandon Regional Hospital has announced the following community events that will be held during the month of July. All events will be held in the Oakfield Medical Plaza on the campus of Brandon Regional Hospital, 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511, unless otherwise noted.
- Brandon Baby & Me Support Group – July 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 at 10 am. Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom B, Suite 260
- Gestational Diabetes – July 6 and 20 at 8:30 am, Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom C, Suite 258
- Intensive Prepared Childbirth and Baby Suites Tour – July 8 or 15 at 9:00 am, Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom B, Suite 260
- Baby Suites Tour – July 10 or 25 at 7:30 pm. Brandon Regional Hospital, Women’s Center Lobby
- Preparing for Breastfeeding – July 11 at 6:30 pm, Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom B, Suite 260
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Seminar and Support Group Meeting – July 12 at 6:30 pm, Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classrooms A & B, Suite 260 and Suite 262
- Cardiac and Stroke Support Group – July 13 at 11:30 am, Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom A, Suite 262
- Baby Matters – July 15 at 9:30 am or July 17 at 5:30 pm – Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom A, Suite 262
- Smoking Cessation Class – July 17 at 5:30 pm. Oakfield Medical Plaza, Classroom B, Suite 260
Seating is limited and reservations are advised. For more information and to register call 813-653-1065 or visit BrandonRegionalHospital.com.
About Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital, a member of HCA West Florida Division, is a 422-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Pediatric Center, The Women’s Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
Brandon Regional Hospital is located at 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, Florida 33511. For more information contact Natalia Diaz, 813-916-0634 or go to BrandonRegionalHospital.com.