Up to 230 students will participate in this hands-on program that enables them to explore painting, sculpture, photography, performance art and other mediums over summer.
Donations to the Camp Scholarship Fund are tax-deductible and support the following:
• $300 sends one child to camp in Lakeland full-time for two weeks.
• $200 sends one child to camp in Lakeland part-time, or to camp in Winter Haven full-time for two weeks.
• $650 provides 65 students in Lakeland with art supplies per two-week session.
• $325 provides 65 students in Lakeland with snacks per two-week session.
• $350 provides 35 students in Winter Haven with art supplies.
• $175 provides 35 students in Winter Haven with snacks.
Art Camp is designed for children ages 7-13. Sessions are held June 12 – July 28 in Lakeland, and July 17-28 in Winter Haven. Students choose from a list of 14 classes offered in a 20- or 30-hour/week structure. The Museum provides all art supplies and snacks to ensure full participation regardless of economic background. Scholarship support enables children in need to attend who would not be able to participate otherwise.
Secure donations can be made online at: https://polkmuseumofart.org/donate-content. Contact Education Manager Ellen Chastain for more information at: (863) 688-7743, ext. 227, or firstname.lastname@example.org.