(SARASOTA, FL) – Food, fun, craft beer and live music from some of the area’s top bands will be the order of the day from noon-5 pm on Saturday, April 15, as Sertoma Club of Greater Sarasota hosts its 2nd Annual My Hometown Fest at Nathan Benderson Park, 5851 Nathan Benderson Circle, in Sarasota. Tickets for adults cost $40 including all food and craft beer samples, or $10 in advance/$20 at the gate for food only tickets. Kids 6 and under are free. Purchase tickets today at MyHometownFest.org.
- Regional food specialties from more than 40 area restaurants;
- Samples of more than 60 different craft beers from throughout the USA;
- Live music from Reverend Barry & Funktastic Soul, Twinkle and Rock.Soul.Radio, and Strangeways;
- Tampa Bay Bucs Kids Zone and Bucs RV with locker room replica;
- Tampa Bay Lightning Cheerleaders and Thunderbug mascot;
- Tampa Bay Rays Street Team;
- Petting zoo provided by Nate’s Honor Animal Rescue;
- Stand up paddleboard, kayak, and RC sailboat demonstrations provided by Nathan Benderson Park;
- Exhibits and giveaways from dozens of local and regional businesses.
Proceeds from My Hometown Fest support Sertoma Club of Greater Sarasota and its Sertoma Kids Clinic. Both are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that serve children and others in our community who suffer from speech, language and hearing disabilities.
Major sponsors for this year’s event include Sunset Kia of Sarasota-Bradenton, Hancock Bank, Dakkak Insurance, LCM Advisors, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, The Observer and ABC7 in Sarasota.
For tickets and information, visit MyHometownFest.org.