“We’re consistently impressed with the quality of our new clients,” says Tonya Elmore, president of Tampa Bay Innovation Center. “We look forward to providing them with the coaching, mentoring, networking and other services that will help them accelerate the growth of their businesses.”
TEC Garage’s newest clients are:
- AgileMinder, Inc., Mark McDonnell, founder and CEO: AgileMinder helps companies and individuals achieve improved performance and greater happiness. Their Software as a Service uses a patent pending method referred to as “The Emoji Scale,” in which the company gauges individual and team performance analytics and insights, combining data attributes with The Emoji Metric to derive powerful performance insights and make recommendations for improvement.
- Central Digital Publishing, Richard DeSimine, owner: Originally conceived out of the founder’s frustration at not being able to solve a cryptogram, WordPlays.com went online in 1999 and now offers a variety of word games and word game solver tools. Users can solve crossword puzzles, make words from letters, play word games or solve word puzzles. To date, nearly 40 million Boggler games and 20 million Crossword Challenge games have been played.
- Cohesion Education, Inc., Jim Szewc, CEO: Cohesion Education is an online platform for families wanting to proactively contribute to the educational success of their child. Its interactive product provides a trustworthy, accurate and relevant solution tailored for the individual child — giving the company the opportunity to be the new standard of parental involvement in education.
- Elinq, DeShaun Johnson, founder & CEO: With a focus on mentoring students, ELinq ensures that every student has a chance at success. It gives students tools and resources so they have the best knowledge, applications and resources to succeed in their educational endeavors; pairing students with other students and mentors and providing an easy to use channel for students to reach out to mentors and peers for assistance.
- Oakhurst Signs, Josh Buttitta, CEO & president: Oakhurst Signs works with apartment management companies, builders and owners across the country to design, manufacture, permit and install full or partial sign packages. The company’s project managers and graphic designers use state of the art technology, working with clients throughout the process to ensure their satisfaction.
About TEC Garage:
Created by the Tampa Bay Innovation Center, the Technology and Entrepreneurship Center (TEC Garage) is an incubator and coworking center that provides entrepreneurs with the tools needed to accelerate entrepreneurial success by turning an idea into a business or taking a business to the next level. Located in downtown St. Petersburg, TEC Garage was developed through a collaborative partnership with the St. Petersburg community leaders, Pinellas County Government and the State of Florida. Follow TEC Garage on Twitter, https://twitter.com/TECGarageStP, and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TECGarageStP.
About Tampa Bay Innovation Center:
Tampa Bay Innovation Center supports entrepreneurial success, fosters the creation of high-tech jobs and develops new sources of technology and manufacturing capabilities by nurturing early stage ventures as they grow and launch their products into the marketplace. Through its TEC Garage, the Innovation Center offers programs that are tailored to the innovator/entrepreneur and address business intelligence, planning and business formation, strategy execution and technology transition. Follow Tampa Bay Innovation Center on Twitter, www.twitter.com/tbinnovates, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tbinnovationcenter.