TAMPA, FL (January 9, 2017) Eshenbaugh Land Company had a great year closing 50 transactions totaling $82,715,522.
Some of our 4th Quarter success’ were:
- Sampson Groves, 4330 Williams Road, Tampa, 71.52 acres closed December 21, for $5,000,000. This property at I-75 and MLK is planned for a Class A Industrial Park.
Bill Eshenbaugh and Ryan Sampson were the Brokers.
- Aris Production Facility, 11601 Erie Road, Parrish, 50 acres closed December 2, for $2,300,000. This parcel sold to Manatee School Board for a future High School.
Michael Strahan was the Broker
- Fishhawk Lithia Springs NE, Lithia, 15.04 acres mixed-use land closed December 1, for $1,250,000. This parcel sold for self-storage. Ryan Sampson was the Broker.
- Crossroads Town Center, Brandon, Lot 2 and 2B, closed in separate transactions December 19 and Nov. 15, $2,000,000 and for $1,650,000 respectively. Chris Bowers and Ryan Sampson were the Brokers.
- South Tampa, 5145 S. Dale Mabry Highway, 13.09 acres closed November 18, for $2,500,000. This is planned to be a luxury apartment complex. Bill Eshenbaugh and Chris Bowers were the Brokers.
About Eshenbaugh Land Company
Whether it’s urban infill or wide-open undeveloped land, you need a local brokerage team on the ground and in the know to make complex land deals happen. That’s Eshenbaugh Land Company.
Our collaborative team of experienced brokers blends deep knowledge of all things land, trusted relationships with all the local players, and an ethical, down-to-earth character inspired by our founder’s cowboy roots.
At Eshenbaugh Land Company, it’s our rare knowledge of all aspects of land that gets deals done – and gives our clients confidence and a sense of ease every step of the way. We walk the soil of every property we represent. We know about diverse wildlife and their habitats on the land, about environmental characteristics, about easements and entitlements, and about the history of the sites. We know what to ask to uncover issues, what the value should be and who to go to for bringing deals together. And we do it all with respect for our clients, each other, and the land itself. Learn more by calling 813-287-8787.