TAMPA, FL (November 30, 16) – A $5.95 million custom-designed estate has just hit the market in the luxury gated country club community of Avila. Situated on a two-acre golf course home site, the community offers exclusivity and privacy, valued by its high-profile residents. Originally built by a player for the New York Yankees, the estate includes a resort-style pool with two waterslides, a spa and grotto. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Michelle Fitz-Randolph of the company’s South Tampa office has the listing at 16814 Avila Boulevard.
“Every element of this home was crafted with the highest standards and materials,” said Fitz-Randolph. “Its famous original owners had the estate custom-designed with stunning architectural detailing.”
Entering the home, guests are greeted with 24-foot tray ceilings in the living and dining rooms. Oversized windows allow natural light to fill the home, highlighting the decorative columns and marble flooring throughout.
Additional property details include:
• Six bedrooms, six full bathrooms and three partial bathrooms
• 8,970 square feet of living space
• Formal living room with stone mantle fireplace, chandelier and marble columns
• 600-bottle wine room
• Gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, granite counters, large island and breakfast bar
• Covered lanai with sliding glass doors that recess entirely and open to the family room
• Master suite with his and hers closets, private exercise room, terrace, fireplace with sitting area and an oversized master bathroom with separate soaking tub and granite counters
• Home theater, billiard room with full bar, library/study with custom cabinetry, guest suite with private entrance
• Outdoor living space with resort-style pool, beach walks, grotto with spa, two waterslides, waterfall, outdoor kitchen and basketball half-court
• 5,000 square-feet of covered lanais, balconies and a five-car garage
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.