Florida, November 2016 – Five Florida companies have teamed up with 9 other brands across the country who are committed to making quality products in America for an #AllAmericanHoliday sweepstakes. Tervis, Baby Quasar, Bourbon & Boweties, Hayden Reis and Boardwalk Food Co. have joined forces with companies such as Wilson, Louisville Slugger, Majestic and Pawleys Island Hammock to support one another and give you a chance to win up to $7,000 worth of American-made goodies and gear!
The holiday season is the perfect time be reminded of all the choices available in our own backyard. Gifts that you will be proud to give while supporting our economy. American people spending American dollars on American products equals American jobs. ABC World News has reported that $64 spent on a USA Made item by each American can create over 200,000 new jobs.
The 14 star-spangled line-up of companies that have come together for this #AllAmericanHoliday Sweepstakes stand behind their products. They don’t sacrifice quality.
“We are honored to be surrounded by other companies who share our values,” said Tervis President Rogan Donelly. “It is important we support one another.”
There are four awesome packages, plus a grand prize. The #AllAmericanHoliday Sweepstakes runs Nov. 15 through Dec. 15, 2016. No purchase is required and you can enter daily. Visit www.AllAmericanHoliday.com for details.
The five prize packages are:
- All-American Athlete totaling $900 and includes an Atec T3 Hitting Tee, DeMarini Slow pitch or Fast pitch softball or baseball bat, a Wilson NFL Duke Game Football, and an assortment of Tervis drinkware products.
- All-American Sports Fan totaling $950 and includes choice of men’s Flexbase jersey from Majestic, Wilson custom football, custom Louisville Slugger souvenir bat, Boardwalk Craft Beer Pretzel Mixes, Virginia Diner peanuts and chocolates mixes, and an assortment of Tervis drinkware products.
- All-American Style totaling $1,200 and includes a stack of bangles from Boubon & Boweties, Anti-Aging Light Therapy Device from Baby Quasar, Hayden Reis Ditty Tote, Dune Jewelry $100 gift card, LeatherHead Lemon Ball Baseball, Ebbets cap, coaster set, and an assortment of Tervis drinkware products.
- All-American Weekender totaling over $1,000 and includes a Hayden Reis Ditty Tote, Pawleys Island Presidential Hammock, pillow and tree straps, Boardwalk Craft Beer Pretzel Mixes, Virginia Diner peanuts, chocolates, and snack mixes, LeatherHead Naismith style lace-up basketball, coaster set, and an assortment of Tervis drinkware products.
- Ultimate All-American totaling nearly $3,000 and includes products from all 14 brands!
From batting to beauty, the participating brands include: Atec, Baby Quasar, Boardwalk Food Company, Bourbon and Boweties, DeMarini, Dune Jewelry, Hayden Reis, LeatherHead, Louisville Slugger, Majestic, Pawleys Island Hammock, Tervis, Virginia Diner, and Wilson.
Show your support for American-made products this holiday season by seeking out brands that manufacture in the U.S.A.! They’re fun They’re inspiring. And they could be yours to win!
About #AllAmericanHoliday Sweepstakes
This was a joint effort of 14 companies committed to making quality products in America. The sweepstakes will run Nov. 15 through Dec. 15, 2106. No purchase necessary. Winners will be chosen randomly. Prize packages will be shipped immediately after winners have been contacted. For more information visit, www.AllAmericanHoliday.com