Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas, Florida (October 27, 2016) – Medical Center of Trinity invites the public to its fifth annual Expressions of Thanks youth art contest on Sunday, November 6, from 1 to 3 pm at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, Florida 34655. The reception will showcase artwork honoring our veterans and those serving in the military. The artwork was submitted from students in grades kindergarten through 12th grade. All students’ artwork will remain on display in Medical Center of Trinity’s dining area through Sunday, November 27.
Medical Center of Trinity invited all youths from grades K through 12 to celebrate the service of our military veterans by submitting entries into an artwork, poetry, and essay contest. Every child who entered receives a recognition certificate at the reception as will those receiving individual awards. First place winners in each grade level will receive a $25 gift certificate and a grand prize winner will receive their choice of either a bicycle or an iPod Nano!
The recipients of the $25 gift certificate are:
- Kindergarten – Rania, Genesis School
- 1st Grade – Makenna, Pine View Elementary
- 2nd Grade – Tripp, Genesis School
- 3rd Grade – Avery, Sand Pine Elementary
- 4th Grade – Quentin, Trinity Elementary
- 5th Grade – Jeremiah, Longleaf Elementary
- 6th Grade – Emma, Homeschooled
- 7th Grade – Mia, Genesis Preparatory
- 8th Grade – Abigail, Homeschooled
- 9th Grade – Marisia, Hudson High
- 10th Grade – Marialexa, Fivay High
- 11th Grade – Arianna, Hudson High
- 12th Grade – Jan, Genesis Preparatory
Grand Prize recipients (choice of a bicycle or iPod) are:
- Sarah, 2nd Grade, Pine View Elementary
- Iyana, 4th Grade, Lacoochee Elementary
- Taryn, 8th Grade, Dr. John Long Middle School
- Faith, 11th Grade, Ridgewood High
Light refreshments will be served. For more information contact Robin Schneider at 727834-4868 or email MedicalCenterTrinity@HCAHealthcare.com.
# # #
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road.
Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery Gynecological Surgery of Excellence
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission— the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.