TAMPA, FL (October 25, 2016) – Several local Realtors® have been recognized among the top sales associates affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in Tampa for 2015. The agents attended a special three-day event in Orlando last week to honor the top regional associates from NRT LLC, the largest residential brokerage in the U.S.* The event included more than 120 Coldwell Banker sales associates from Atlanta, Baltimore, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Washington, D.C.
Participating sales associates and teams included:
• Tammy Campbell-Plummer – St. Pete Beach
• David Price and Clay Glover of the David Price Group – St. Pete Northeast
• Christina Griffin and Ana Vega of the Griffin Group – South Tampa
• Mike Hughes, Jeff Shelton and Andrea Webb of the Shelton Hughes Realtors® – Tampa Southwest
• Joe Lewkowicz – North Tampa
• Jason and Dyan Pithers – New Tampa/Westchase
• Martha Thorn of the Martha Thorn Collection – Belleair
• Nancy and Doug Wood of the Wood Team – South Tampa
“It takes a tremendous amount of hard work, dedication and passion to reach this level of business in real estate, and these sales associates are among the best of the best,” said Kate Rossi, executive vice president, Southeast Region, NRT LLC.
Participating agents were treated to dinner, dancing, networking and professional development at the Four Seasons Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando.
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.
* NRT is ranked #1 in both closed residential buyer and/or seller transaction sides and sales volume (calculated by multiplying number of buyer and/or seller transaction sides by the sales price) from 1996-2015 in the U.S. One unit equals one side of a transaction (buyer or seller). Data obtained by REAL Trends Survey, 1996-2016.