Spring Hill, Florida (October 10, 2016) – John Redpath, Technical Analyst II, was recently recognized with the 2016 Technical Superstar award for superior technical skills. John is a five and a half year veteran with the HCA West Florida Division and a resident of Brooksville for the last 11 years. His award was given based on nominations by all of IT&S network engineers of the HCA West Florida Division. Three specific points that were mentioned for this award were:
- Involvement in the Citrus Memorial Hospital Acquisition and the implementation of the HCA IT infrastructure
- Playing the role as the Co-Lead facility level Project Manager for the new VoIP phone system implementation at Oak Hill Hospital
- Superior troubleshooting skills when working with engineers to resolve complex issues
Frank Drinkwine, Technical Analyst I, was recognized with the 2016 HCA IT&S MVP Award. Frank Drinkwine is a two and a half year veteran of the HCA West Florida Division and is a Port Richey resident for the last five years.
This award was given based on peer nominations from the Pasco-Hernando zone teams. Specific points that were mentioned were:
- Involvement with the Oak Hill Hospital Facility Technical Hardware Refresh Project. Frank’s innovative thinking led to a new standardized method for facility/vendor communications during the project. This has led to a more efficient workflow for EVERY HCA hospital now during this once a year major project.
- Strong willingness to assist both his IT&S peers and the staff of the facilities he supports whenever necessary.
- Proven skills in critical thinking.
Visit the Oak Hill Hospital newsroom for recent releases: www.OakHillHospital.com/About/Newsroom/
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus Counties (280 beds), is the area’s largest private employer, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Over 300 physicians, 1,200 associates, and approximately 250 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
The new Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital opened in June of 2016, offering advanced labor and delivery capabilities in a comfortable and family centered setting. Oak Hill Hospital offers several unique programs in the area, including a graduate medical education program, a hospitalist program, 24/7 intensivists as well as 24/7 on site radiologists. Please visit our website for a comprehensive listing of all Oak Hill Hospital accreditations, awards, and distinctions.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 or Richard.Linkul@HCAHealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441. For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.