Lakeland, FL – In light of recent developments regarding Hurricane Matthew, and in order to ensure the safety of our patients and employees, Watson Clinic will close all locations on Friday, October 7, 2016.
These closures impact our Urgent Care (1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland) and XpressCare (2300 E. County Rd. 540A, Lakeland) offices, as well as every Watson Clinic location throughout Polk and Hillsborough counties, including:
* Main Campus, 1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
* Bartow, 2250 Osprey Blvd., Bartow
* Bartow Gynecology, 2000 Osprey Blvd., Bartow
* Behavioral Health at Edgewood, 2020 Edgewood Dr. South, Lakeland
* Bella Vista Building, 1755 N. Florida Ave., Lakeland
* Better Now Health Center, 395 Cypress Gardens Blvd., Winter Haven
* Cancer & Research Center, 1730 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
* Center for Rehabilitative Medicine, 1430 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
* Dermatology at Sun City Center, 924A Cypress Village Blvd., Ruskin
* Highlands, 2300 E. County Rd. 540A, Lakeland
* Kidney Center, 1550 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
* North Pediatrics, 1420 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
* Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine, 2190 E. County Rd. 540A, Lakeland
* Plant City, 615 E. Alexander St., Plant City
* South, 1033 N. Parkway Frontage Rd., Lakeland
* Women’s Center, Suites A & B, 1400 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland
Every effort will be made to contact all patients and reschedule their Friday appointments. Watson Clinic plans to reopen on Saturday, October 8. Please refer to our website at www.WatsonClinic.com or call our patient information line at 863-680-7529 for any updates. Anyone requiring urgent care or emergency services during our periods of closure should proceed to their nearest hospital emergency room.
About Watson Clinic LLP: As one of the largest multispecialty medical clinics in the southeast, Watson Clinic provides comprehensive healthcare services to residents of Lakeland and surrounding communities. First established in 1941, Watson Clinic has grown to include over 220 board-certified physicians representing more than 40 medical and surgical specialties. The Clinic is proud to deliver quality healthcare to every generation from our Main Clinic location at 1600 Lakeland Hills Boulevard in Lakeland, as well as at multiple convenient locations throughout Polk, Pasco and Hillsborough counties. More information is available at: www.WatsonClinic.com.
# # #