TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 6, 2016 — Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC), a leader in providing global strategies, training and technology for secure operations around the world for the U.S. and its partners, announced today that it is expanding its leadership team and opening new offices along the East Coast, including locations in St. Petersburg, Fla., near Camp Lejeune, N.C. and in Washington, D.C. These developments were fueled by a period of record growth for the company, which has experienced a 50 percent increase in new business with the federal government over the same period last year.
“VATC is growing and we are putting additional leadership in place to secure a foundation to support continued expansion,” said VATC Co-founder and President Sara Moola. “As our national defense faces increasingly challenging and ever-changing field conditions, special operations forces must be equipped with the most state-of-the-art, mission-ready tools. Growing VATC’s leadership and geographic footprint allows us to continue to meet those needs and effectively support an even broader customer base.”
Over the past three months, VATC has opened new offices in St. Petersburg and near Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. This December, the company will also establish a presence in Washington, D.C. These moves will be used to support VATC’s existing customers in those locations, including special operations forces from several branches of the military, the Department of Homeland Security and others. The new offices will be led and staffed by an expanded leadership team of subject matter experts in intelligence services, applied research and technology and mission-readiness, including:
• Jason Fulford, Vice President of Bids and Proposals, who will serve as the primary technical researcher and manager of new business proposals
• Rita Maxwell, Director of Finance and Accounting, who ensures appropriate compliance and reporting on company financials
• Thomas Miller, Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to attract new customers
• Dennis Pannell, Vice President of Corporate Strategy, who will oversee strategic engagement and development for current and future business
• Shands Pickett, Vice President of Applied Research and Technology, who will lead the St. Petersburg office in continued development of VATC’s EPIC platform
• Chad Ritchie, Director of Intelligence Services, who will be responsible for business development and management in intelligence and technology
These changes will enable VATC’s team of special operations experts to bring a depth of experience, insight and understanding to more customers throughout the defense and intelligence communities to ensure mission success for all of the United States’ defense forces.
About Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC)
VATC is a leader in providing global strategies, training and technology for secure operations around the world for the U.S. and its partners. From locations around the world, VATC works closely with customers in defense, intelligence and related domains to provide management consulting, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support at program, operations and technical levels. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kristina Messner (Focused Image for VATC), 703-678-6023, firstname.lastname@example.org