Gather your pets! Bring your family! St. Clement’s Episcopal Church will host its 29th Annual Blessing of the Animals Celebration on Saturday, October 1, 2016, from 10 AM until 2 PM. The festival is much like a small country fair, offering something for everyone in the family:
• Blessing of the Animals Worship Service at Noon. Celebrate the Feast Day of St. Francis, with dogs, cats, geese, hamsters, birds and all pets blessed inside the church, and farm animals outside, under the oak trees.
• Animal Rescues – You’ll find animals to adore … from Newfoundlands to Huskies to Pugs, Golden Retrievers to Greyhounds to kittens … and many more.
• Dog Trainer – will demonstrate training with your dog
• Vendors and Arts & Crafts Booth feature handcrafted items, local foods, and products for pets and gardens.
• Authors’ Tent – Meet Father Andrew Heyes, author of The Faith of Dogs, and Selena Schulz, author of the A Bed A Buck A Buddy series.
• Basket Benefit – More than 40 baskets of collectibles, pet supplies, toys, and artworks to bid on.
• Pet Groomer
• Café Under the Oaks – Take a break, shaded by grandfather oak trees, and enjoy the tasty fare.
• Food Court – Supplement your lunch with cookies, nachos, drinks, desserts & more.
• Pet Snapshots – Fun photos of you and your pets
• Face Painting and Youth Booth offer fun for the kids.
Admission is free.
All proceeds will go to the St. Clement’s General Endowment Fund (for roof repair) and to
K9 Partners for Patriots.
For more information, visit www.stclement.net or contact the church office at 813-932-6204, firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Clement’s Episcopal Church is nestled in a quiet corner of Forest Hills, at 706 West 113th Ave, Tampa. It is a vibrant, caring, and family-friendly community, with strong Sunday School and Nursery programs and an active Parish life. All are welcome.