Hudson, Florida (August 22, 2016) – On August 17, Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point honored Brian Rock, Polysomn Technician II in its Sleep Lab, as its most recent Employee of the Month. In naming Mr. Rock, Chief Executive Officer Shayne George quoted from nominations. One nomination stated, “I just completed my survey for my sleep study, but I want you to know I want to hire Brian Rock!” The nominator went on to say that they are not often amazed by someone, but that Brian was determined to be “perfect.” Brian has a reputation for being informative, caring, and competent. His patients state that they feel comfortable with him. The nominator who called Brian perfect is a Chief Operating Officer in a neighboring hospital and she felt she was definitely as objective as she could be.
Brian has a reputation for relentlessly exceeding expectations relating to patients and colleagues alike. “He is always striving to do his very best to provide a great patient experience…every time,” Shayne George emphasized.
As Employee of the Month, Brian Rock receives an Employee of the Month pin, a selected blanket gift, a reception with refreshments for his colleagues, and a coveted front row parking spot of his choosing for one month, and a $50 gift card.
In addition, Brian receives a “You Make a Difference” starfish key chain personifying a well-known story of the young man and the starfish.
Each Employee of the Month is also placed in nomination for RMCBP’s Employee of the Year.
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet has been serving the community since 1981. We are a 290-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, FL and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. We have more than 350 physicians, 1,264 employees and 500 volunteers on our integrated healthcare delivery team.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has achieved distinction in the following areas:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care – The Joint Commission
- Certified Advance Primary Stroke Center – Joint Commission
- 2014 and 2015 Top Performing Hospital for Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care, VTE and stroke – The Joint Commission
- Heart & Stroke Champions Award Winner 1998 – 2011
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine Accredited – American College of Radiology
- Approved Community Cancer Program – American College of Surgeons
- 5 Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certifications: primary stroke center, acute myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, joint replacement hip, joint replacement knee
- Awarded Hospital Safety Score of “A” in SIX consecutive rankings by The Leapfrog Group
- Recipient of the 2014 American Heart Association (AHA)/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award in stroke
- Awarded full Atrial Fibrillation Certification status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)
- Recipient of 2016 Blue Distinction® Center+ Designation for Quality and Cost-Efficiency in Cardiac Care
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is located at 14000 Fivay Road, Hudson, FL. 34667. For additional information on Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point visit www.rmchealth.com or www.heartoftampa.com or visit us on Facebook.