TAMPA, Fla. August 17, 2016 – Adams and Reese is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys from its five Florida offices have been named to the 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Additionally, Jacksonville attorney Timothy W. Volpe and Sarasota attorney Thomas H. Dart were named among the 2017 Best Lawyers® “Lawyers of the Year.” Published for more than three decades, Best Lawyers® has earned the respect of the legal profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
Adams and Reese’s 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” in Florida include:
• Timothy W. Volpe – Litigation: Insurance, Jacksonville
• Thomas H. Dart – Litigation: Construction, Sarasota
Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” recognitions are awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer feedback for a specific practice area and geographic location. Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
Adams and Reese’s 2017 Best Lawyers® in America in Florida include:
• John T. Rogerson III (2015) – Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
• Leslie A. Wickes (2016) – Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
• Timothy W. Volpe (2016) – Arbitration, Litigation – Insurance
• Thomas H. Dart (2013) – Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
• David S. Bernstein (2011) – Real Estate Law
• Richard H. Malchon, Jr. (2013) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
• V. James Dickson (2009) – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
• H. Lee Moffitt (2014) – Health Care Law
• Donald A. Mihokovich (2013) – Commercial Litigation
• Lynn Welter Sherman (2008) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
• Marilyn Mullen Healy (2013) – Land Use and Zoning Law
• Robert W. Boos (2012) – Litigation – Bankruptcy, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
(Year) First year the lawyer was listed.
(*) Lawyers who are listed for the first time in Best Lawyers®
A total of 117 Adams and Reese attorneys from the firm’s 16 regional offices were named 2017 Best Lawyers®, and a total of 12 attorneys were named among the publication’s 2017 “Lawyers of the Year.”
The Best Lawyers® and “Lawyers of the Year” lists are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Attorneys are separated by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and must undergo a stringent authentication process to confirm their current practice and good attorney standing.
ABOUT ADAMS AND REESE LLP
Adams and Reese (http://www.adamsandreese.com) is a multidisciplinary law firm with nearly 300 attorneys and advisors strategically located in 16 offices across 15 markets throughout the southern United States and Washington, D.C. The American Lawyer includes Adams and Reese on its distinguished list of the nation’s top law firms – The Am Law 200. The National Law Journal also includes the firm on the NLJ 500 list of the nation’s largest law firms.
• Download a high-resolution photo of Timothy W. Volpe at this link: http://arwebserver.arlaw.com/hires_headshots/Volpe-Tim-hs.jpg
• Download a high-resolution photo of Thomas H. Dart at this link: http://arwebserver.arlaw.com/hires_headshots/Dart_Tom_hs.JPG
• High-resolution photos of each Best Lawyer® attorney available for download at http://www.adamsandreese.com. Search by attorney biography.