…a new genre of cell phone accessory designed to provide the next level of convenience and freedom for the consumer!
St Petersburg, Florida – July 13, 2016 – With the launch of its Prefundia page, and the product release announcement made by the Founder of SynergyWiz, John Toner, momentum is building for SynergyWiz’s latest innovation, called “The StandN”, the ultimate cell phone accessory.
The design goals of the StandN are to empower users to always have a charged Bluetooth headset with them at all times, never have to worry about losing grip of their phone, and be able to enjoy media hands free with personal audio. The result is a multi-functional mobile accessory that attaches to the back of almost any cell phone via a strong but removable 3M adhesive, or via a custom case. It holds the thinnest Bluetooth headset ever made, and has a spring locking kickstand built into the device. The Bluetooth headset charges at the same time as the phone via a single input located on the back of the phone when being held up by the kickstand. Additionally, the kickstand is uniquely designed to surround a user’s finger, this assists with holding the phone and enables the user to touch the entire screen with a single hand.
The announcement was made at the 1 Million Cups event, in St Petersburg, FL, and brought over 60 investors and entrepreneurs to The Greenhouse start-up facility. The event was the feature presentation of the Greenhouse program called the 1 Million Cups pitch. CBS News (http://www.wtsp.com/news/local-investors-help-inventors/252746896) carried the story with a product demonstration and interview with John Toner.
“The StandN’s components (like the kickstand or headset) will be familiar to most smartphone users,” Toner commented, “but so were touch screens or digital cameras when the first smartphones came out. In this vein the StandN as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. It transforms the way we interact with our mobile devices to provide the next level of convenience and freedom for the consumer.”
With multiple patents filed and production ready designs, SyngeryWiz is fast approaching their pending Kickstarter. However, SynergyWiz has also shown interest in licensing the StandN patents, and has started discussions with large companies that could bring the vision of the StandN to the market quicker than SyngeryWiz could do on their own.
The features and benefits of the multi-patented device are many:
• OMNIPRESENT BLUETOOTH HEADS; Have a fully charged Bluetooth headset wherever you are whenever you want it without ever having to think about it.
• THINNEST BLUETOOTH HEADSET EVER MADE(8MM); The best Bluetooth headset is the one you have on you. By designing the thinnest Bluetooth headset in the world the StandN empowers you to enjoy high quality audio wherever you are.
• SINGLE INPUT VERTICAL DUAL CHARGING; While being held up by the kickstand, charge your phone and Bluetooth headset at the same time by plugging in one port! This means NEVER having to think about charging your Bluetooth headset again.
• ARCHGRIP HOLDING; With the patent pending Archgrip kickstand you will never have to worry about dropping your phone again, and the unique kickstand design allows you to reach any part of the screen with a single hand, even on the largest of smart phones.
• PORTABLE POCKETMEDIA CENTER; Have a personal media center in your pocket. The locking kickstand ensures a comfortable hands free experience, while the built in Bluetooth headset provides clear audio anywhere anytime.
• CONSTANT LOCK; Both the headset and the kickstand lock when stowed and open, providing the comfort, confidence and convenience you expect from a device you use every day.
SynergyWiz, Inc., A Florida Corporation in the product development business is comprised of industry leading professionals that have worked for or with top Fortune 100 companies including General Electric, Procter and Gamble, American Express, Walmart, Target, Google, and Zynga. Learn more about The StandN and SynergyWiz at www.SynergyWiz.com
Notes to Editor: Please see the related photos below of John Toner. We welcome interviews with Mr. Toner.