Thirteen attorneys at Shutts & Bowen LLP have been named top lawyers in their fields by Chambers & Partners in the latest edition of “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers.” The 2016 edition also recognized the firm in banking & finance, construction, corporate/M&A, private equity, real estate and real estate: zoning/land use.
Shutts & Bowen’s financial services practice has achieved the guide’s highest ranking every year since the prestigious publication began ranking U.S. law firms and lawyers in 2003.
“Chambers is internationally respected because it relies on the expertise of attorneys in each practice area, as well as client input. The rankings reflect our commitment to providing our clients with the highest standard of legal services,” said Executive Committee Chairman Bowman Brown.
Brown has been ranked as a “Star Individual” on bank regulatory matters, which is given to lawyers with exceptional recommendations in their field. Managing Partner Michael Grindstaff in the firm’s Orlando office was ranked an “Eminent Practitioner.”
The thirteen attorneys included in the guide as the nation’s top lawyers are:
· Shutts & Bowen Chairman Bowman Brown in Miami (banking and finance: regulatory),
· Brent C. Bell in Orlando (construction)
· Kevin Cowan in Miami (real estate)
· John Dannecker in Orlando (construction)
· Luis de Armas in Miami (corporate/M&A and private equity)
· Michael Grindstaff in Orlando (real estate: zoning/land use)
· Robert Alan Higbee in Tampa (corporate/M&A and private equity)
· Rod Jones in Orlando (banking and finance: regulatory)
· Geoffrey Randall in Miami (banking and finance: regulatory)
· Linda Robison in Fort Lauderdale (healthcare)
· Margaret “Peggy” Rolando in Miami (real estate)
· Jennifer Slone Tobin in Orlando (real estate)
· Bryan Wells in Miami (banking & finance: regulatory)
To determine the rankings, Chambers and Partners conducts independent research that includes several hundred interviews of business people and lawyers throughout the country to asses the attorneys’ and firms’ legal abilities, professional conduct client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP: Etablished in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with more than 260 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.