Lighter Fare Fit for Patio Season Debuts at Carrollwood’s Favorite Tavern
Tampa, Fla. (April 28, 2016) – Marlow’s Tavern has added seasonal, chef-driven fare in the form of new seafood dishes to the menu. The new spring/summer menu is filled with affordable, gourmet items made with the freshest ingredients just in time for patio weather.
“As the temperatures rise in Tampa, our guests look for lighter meal options,” said Alan Palmieri, co-owner and partner of Marlow’s Tavern. “Our new menu features more fresh seafood selections to give diners the opportunity to indulge in a quality, healthful meal within a comfortable and friendly neighborhood setting.”
New seafood dishes include:
• “AB Style” Firecracker Shrimp: tempura fried shrimp, red bell peppers, pepperoncini, sweet chili and cracklin’ spicy sauce
• Pan Seared Crusted Barramundi: quinoa “fried rice” with edamame, baby carrots, Napa cabbage, ginger, scallion, lemon and sesame soy glaze
• Chipotle Lime Glazed Grilled Atlantic Salmon: hominy hash with sweet yellow corn, green beans, tomato and fresh cilantro with charred poblano sauce and crispy corn tortilla
In addition to the seafood selections, Marlow’s Tavern adds new favorites such as the Banh Mi Chicken Wrap and Crispy Chicken Milanese to the menu. Guests may satisfy their sweet tooth with a decadent dessert like Marlow’s Tavern’s House-Made New York Style Cheesecake with peanut butter, milk chocolate and salted caramel on a pretzel crust.
Refreshing new cocktail selections complement the lighter fare with fruit-forward flavors, perfect for patio sipping. New cocktails include:
• Watermelon Agua Fresca: St. George Green Chili Vodka, fresh watermelon, lime and a splash of soda
• El Cubano: Diplomático Añejo Aged Rum, sparkling wine, fresh lime, mint, and Angostura
The new items became available on April 19 at Marlow’s Tavern, located at 13134 North Dale Mabry Highway in Carrollwood. For more information on the new spring/summer menu and Marlow’s Tavern, visit marlowstavern.com.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant and gathering place, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. Open for lunch and dinner daily, the Marlow’s Tavern in Tampa is located in Village Center, 13134 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, in the heart of Carrollwood. Marlow’s Tavern was established in November 2004 in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding several Atlanta-area and Orlando locations. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com.