Spread the word and join us as we partner with other businesses in the community to Paint the Town Blue April 6th – 8th, 2016 in recognition of Child Abuse Prevention Awareness Month this April.
With award winning Healthy Families Florida programs at The Florida Center for Early Childhood in Sarasota, DeSoto, Hardee and Charlotte counties, we are proud to bring awareness to the communities we serve and share the message that “We all play a role when it comes to the healthy development of our nation’s children” through a variety of fun community activities.
Here’s the rundown of the activities we have planned with more information attached.
· Monday, April 4th – Pinwheels for Prevention from 9:30-10:00 am at the North Port Public Library
· Tuesday, April 5th – Pinwheels for Prevention from 10:15-10:45 am at the Selby Public Library
· Wednesday, April 6th – Painting with a Twist from 6:30-9:00 pm register online at www.paintingwithatwist.com/sarasota
· Thursday, April 7th – Champions for Children Breakfast from 8:00-9:30 am for tickets visit www.thefloridacenter.org
· Friday, April 8th – Pinwheels for Prevention from 10:15-10:45 am at Culver’s
· WEAR BLUE EVERY FRIDAY IN APRIL!!