We understand that as a business owner, you’re busy running your business. But if you’ve been thinking about what will happen to your business when you’re ready to step away (you may even be wondering if that’s possible), this seminar is for you.
Business Transition Academy is pleased to offer this exclusive business owner seminar where you will learn what you need to do to increase business value, make your business more attractive to potential buyers (either internal or external), save money on taxes, and achieve your long-term goals.
During this information-packed, one-day seminar in Tampa on March 4, we will cover:
- Business Valuation: How to Maximize the Value of Your Business and Get the Best Price
- Tax Planning: Ensuring that Taxes are Minimized and Your Hard Earned Wealth is Preserved
- Your Ideal Calendar: How to Prepare Yourself and Develop the Life You Want to Lead
This workshop has been developed specifically for owners, their spouses, and/or co-owners who are thinking about selling their businesses, internally or externally, one day. You will leave this workshop with valuable information designed to assist you in preparing for the largest financial event of your life and help you secure the future you desire.
Costs and What You Get:
For only $249, you will enjoy a full breakfast and lunch and receive:
- Invaluable information on how to start planning for your eventual Business Transition
- A Detailed Business Valuation Report that compares you to your peers (value = $399)
- One-hour private consultation with one of our transition mentors to discuss your valuation report and your specific situation on Saturday, March 5 (value = $300)
- Copy of our book Cashing Out of Your Business – Your Last Great Deal (value = $17.95)
- Peace of Mind (value = priceless)
Dates and Location
Friday, March 4, 8:30am – 4:00pm (full day of live education)
Saturday, March 5 (optional, pre-scheduled one-hour consulting session)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport – Westshore
4500 W Cypress Street • Tampa, FL 33607 • (813) 879-4800
Attending this retreat and planning in advance for your ownership transition, which will enable you to:
- Ensure that your goals are clear, achievable, and not left to chance
- Determine how much your business may need to grow before you can transition
- Maximize your business value
- Groom others to assume leadership positions in your business (succession)
- Protect your business and personal wealth
- Determine the various transition options that are possible (both internal and external) and the best fit for you and your business
- React appropriately to unsolicited offers
- Act when the time is right for going to market
- Minimize taxes
- Achieve peace of mind
- Positively impact and control the outcome of your transition
About Business Transition Academy (BTA)
Our mission at BTA is to educate owners about the benefits of planning for an eventual transition from their business. This portal will provide you with valuable information you need to create a successful, custom Business Ownership Transition Plan.
As business owners and co-founders of BTA, Jane Johnson and Kathleen Richardson-Mauro recognized the need to educate business owners about the importance of planning ownership transitions to achieve their goals and ensure business continuity.
These facts inspired Jane and Kathy to co-author Cashing Out of Your Business – Your Last Great Deal and develop companion courses, tools, and resources to inform and empower owners with the knowledge they need to plan and execute successful ownership transitions.
Today, the Business Transition Academy portal includes all of these educational tools in a Resource Center that offers free information, case studies, videos, transition guides, and more. Learn more at http://www.BusinessTransitionAcademy.com.