This role shows how the bank’s retail and marketing efforts are intrinsically linked –
all tied to providing highly personalized service to customers
CLEARWATER, Fla. (January 28, 2016) – Kara LeComte, an experienced banking leader in both retail management and corporate training, has been promoted to Retail and Marketing Executive for USAmeriBank. In this role, LeComte will oversee the branch network and retail line of business while also directing all corporate marketing initiatives.
The growth of USAmeriBank’s branches can be tied back to local business owners. Each retail branch is viewed as a mini headquarters, serving as a hub for customers and a way for the bank’s lenders and bankers to reach out to local businesses. This year, USAmeriBank is placing greater emphasis on community impact, and has the team in place to support the bank’s community centric culture.
LeComte joined USAmeriBank in 2012 and was most recently the bank’s Director of Corporate Development. Kara started her banking career in the J.P. Morgan Chase Leadership Program in Colorado. Born and raised in the Tampa Bay area, LeComte moved back to the area in 2006 and joined SunTrust Bank’s retail team.
Meanwhile, USAmeriBank is also announcing several other promotions and new hires on its retail and marketing team:
• Joseph Riggs has been promoted to Retail Line of Business Manager – Florida Region. Riggs was more than 25 years of banking experience in the Tampa Bay area. He joined USAmeriBank in 2012, and most recently served as Market Manager, opening the Westshore branch and growing the bank’s business in that market dramatically from the outset. He opened the Westshore branch in April 2013. In his new role as Retail Line of Business Manager, Riggs will oversee the retail line of business and branch network in the Florida market in order to grow business and ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Stephanie Cavaliere joins the USAmeriBank team as Director of Strategic Sales. Cavaliere brings 27 years of banking experience to this role, having held various roles with SunTrust Bank over the past 15 years. With a strong background in business development, Cavaliere will work with the bank’s network of branch managers on strategies to develop new business and deepen existing relationships.
• Matt Spruiell joins the team as Marketing Director. With a strong background in marketing, commercial lending and banking, Spruiell will develop and manage overarching marketing and brand initiatives for the bank across all channels. Prior to joining USAmeriBank, Spruiell was with Colonnade Group, a sports event production company based in Birmingham, Ala.
• Kurt Piazza joins the team as Marketing Specialist. Piazza most recently was Director of Marketing and Engagement with The Spring Tampa Bay, Inc. As marketing specialist, Piazza will work with the bank’s marketing team and vendors to carry out the bank’s marketing initiatives to enhance the USAmeriBank brand and provide relevant content to support sales goals and customer needs.
• Sara Palmer joins the team as Community Impact Coordinator and will be responsible for building strategic relationships, conducting outreach activities and recruiting and retaining volunteers for USAmeriBank’s community programs. Most recently, Palmer was with United Way of Metropolitan Dallas.
USAmeriBank is an independent, non-public bank based in Clearwater, Fla. that has established itself as an outstanding middle-market financial institution. The bank serves the needs of individuals and businesses in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, and in the Birmingham, Montgomery and Tallapoosa areas in Alabama, by providing a high-level of personalized service and attention to a targeted customer base. USAmeriBank’s parent company is USAmeriBancorp, Inc. More information is available at www.USAmeriBank.com.