Known for bringing affordable luxury to Carrollwood, Marlow’s Tavern introduces a new winter menu of chef-driven tavern fare beginning Tuesday, Feb. 2.
“We are always focused on offering value to our guests, and one of the ways we are creating a unique yet accessible dining experience is by bringing worldly influences to our menu,” said Alan Palmieri, co-owner and partner of Marlow’s Tavern. “Our new winter offerings are globally-inspired and give guests the chance to experience a wide range of flavors without leaving Carrollwood.”
New items include:
• Fresh burrata with roasted tomato and eggplant caponata served alongside toasty ciabatta and topped with parsley olive oil
• Grilled Golden Legacy Farms wild turkey meatloaf with seared tomato bacon jam, sweet thyme, shaved Brussels sprouts, creamer potatoes, onion confit, Asiago cheese and parsley oil
• Marlow’s melt with American cheese, caramelized onions and MT special sauce on buttery toasted rye
• Pumpkin seed-crusted pan-seared barramundi served with roast golden quinoa, butternut squash, tiny green beans, sage cider cream and spiced seeds
• “Cuban-style” slow-roasted pressed pork sandwich with local heritage Berkshire pork loin, chimichurri, red onion, cheddar and chipotle barbecue sauce on a pressed Cuban roll
In addition to showcasing heartier options to bring comfort during the winter months, Carrollwood’s favorite neighborhood tavern is also redesigning some of its classic dishes with seasonal accompaniments to inject more robust flavors into lighter selections. As a result, Marlow’s grilled Atlantic salmon will soon be served with seared Burbank potato, sweet corn, tiny asparagus, crispy bacon and scallion succotash, roast tomato beurre blanc and a crispy potato stick. The restaurant’s Tavern salad will highlight the bounty of winter with field greens, roasted Bartlett pear, butternut squash, quinoa, Asiago cheese, and spiced pumpkin and toasted sunflower seeds with sweet herb dressing.
“We have reworked several of our items to add complexity and richness for a truly satisfying meal during the winter months,” says Palmieri. “These are dishes that have become longtime favorites among our patrons and will always be recognizable, but we also enjoy introducing new flavor profiles.”
Guests looking for a soul-satisfying and sweet finish to their meal will want to try the restaurant’s new Bartlett pear torte combining roasted caramelized pear with spiced cake, Bailey’s anglaise and mint syrup.
Marlow’s Tavern is located within the Village Center at 13134 North Dale Mabry Highway, near the intersection of Dale Mabry Highway and West Fletcher Avenue, in Carrollwood. Marlow’s Tavern welcomes friends, neighbors and guests at 11:30 a.m. daily. Its phone number is (813) 513-8899.
Become an Insider for specials and special event invitations at www.MarlowsTavern.com, like on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant and gathering place, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. Open for lunch and dinner daily, the Marlow’s Tavern in Tampa is located in Village Center, 13134 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, in the heart of Carrollwood. Marlow’s Tavern was established in November 2004 in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding several Atlanta-area and Orlando locations. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com.