SARASOTA, Fla. – The Ackerman Group (AckermanGroup.net) has achieved the pinnacle in performance by earning the highest closed residential sales volume among all real estate agents in Sarasota County for 2015.
The Ackerman Group, which consists of Barbara Ackerman and Ryan Ackerman of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate (CB), ranked number No. 1 in all of Sarasota County, finishing 2015 with 58 closed sales, totaling in $77.7 million.1
Although this is the third consecutive year as the No. 1 sales group, 2015’s ranking set records, beating both individual and group sales volume in Sarasota County.
“We are so proud of these notable results,” said Barbara Ackerman, president and founder of The Ackerman Group. “It is truly a testament to our dedicated and professional team, our unmatched customer service and our extensive knowledge of the southwest Florida real estate market,” she said.
Since 2010, The Ackerman Group has closed more than $425 million in sales. This year’s number challenges the group’s best year in 2007 with $95.7 million, which is still the highest sales volume ever achieved in Sarasota and Manatee counties, according to Bob Stanley, managing director of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.
“The market continues to gain strength, and we are committed to providing our customers the knowledge that it takes to keep up with growing trends,” said Ryan Ackerman. “Along with insight to the market, it is of utmost importance to us to make sure our clients’ experience is superior, so they can trust us for their future real estate needs as well,” he said.
The team’s other accomplishments include:
* 2015: No. 1 highest closed residential sales volume – $77.7 million – of all agents/groups in Sarasota County
* 2014: No. 1 real estate group in southwest Florida for Coldwell Banker
* 2013: No. 1 real estate group in southwest Florida
* 2010 – 11: Ranked top .5 percent of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide
* 2009: No. 1 Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker in Florida
* 2008: Top 100 Sale Associate for Coldwell Banker in the State of Florida
* 2007: Top Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker in Florida, with over $95.7 million closed
* 2006: No. 2 Coldwell Banker Sarasota/Manatee sales associate
* 2005: Top Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker in Florida, with over $80 million closed
* 2004: No. 1 Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker Sarasota Region
* 2003: No. 1 Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker Sarasota Region
* 2002: Nationally ranked by Realtor Magazine as Top 100 Real Estate
* 2002 – 15: Top 100 real estate sale agents for Coldwell Banker
Originally from Pittsburgh and New York City, Barbara Ackerman earned a master’s degree from NYU and came to Sarasota in 1972. She consistently ranks as the top producer in the local market as reported by the Sarasota/Manatee Association of Realtors. Barbara holds a firm position in the top .5 percent of all Coldwell Banker agents nationwide.
Ryan Ackerman was born and raised in Sarasota and earned a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance from Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business. Prior to joining the Ackerman Group, Ryan was vice president at CBRE, Inc., the world’s largest commercial real estate firm. During his 15 years there, Ryan was involved in the leasing and disposition of more than $600 million of real estate transactions.
The Ackerman Group is extensively involved in the community and makes giving back a priority. Barbara is a lifetime board member of the Sarasota-Manatee Jewish Federation. The Group is also supports The Moffitt Cancer center, The Ringling Museum, All Faiths Food Bank, Forty Carrots, The Glasser/Schoenbaum Human Services Center and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
About Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,100 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 86,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.
1. Based on closed sales volume information from My Florida Regional MLS for the Sarasota and Manatee counties in all price ranges as reported on Jan. 1, 2015, for the period of January – December 2015 calculated by multiplying the number of buyer and/or seller sides by sales price. MLS data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.