ORANGE CITY, Fla. — Crossman & Company, one of the largest retail leasing, management and investment sales firms in the Southeast, recently negotiated five lease agreements totaling 15,280 square feet at the Orange City Marketplace located at 816 Saxon Blvd. at the corner of Enterprise Rd. in Orange City.
Associate Tyler Wilkins negotiated all five transactions representing the landlord for Orange City Marketplace, LLC, including –
- New lease by Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill for 5,780 square feet;
- Renewal lease of 3,850 square feet by Ohio-based Sherwin Williams;
- Renewal lease of 3,300 square feet by Texas-based Rent A Center;
- New lease of 1,600 square feet by Florida’s Premium Mattress Outlet; and
- Renewal and lease of 750 square feet by the local firm of Quest Comm Mobile.