Nitro Mobile Solutions Launches New Version of NitroARM™
Tampa, Fla. (Dec. 2, 2015) – Nitro Mobile Solutions, the acknowledged real estate investment property workflow leader, today announced the availability of NitroARM™ Version 2.0, a new version of its Asset and Resource Management system developed to satisfy leading real estate investment businesses.
NitroARM was designed to simplify and enhance acquisition, renovation, reporting and exit processes required to aid profitability. The intuitive, cloud-based application streamlines single and multi-family project management by tracking every asset, task, supplier/vendor and outcome. This ensures accountability for staff and contractors, and the best use of labor, materials and assets.
NitroARM is a subscription based business solution that is maintenance-free and is consistently updated with additional features. The latest version of NitroARM features a significantly improved and highly customizable user interface. NitroARM Version 2.0 highlights include:
• An asset-centric database allowing for easy access to each asset’s activities, data and related documentation
• Easy integration to existing third party systems
• Job progress updates for internal and external workforces
• Purchasing, job tracking, punch quality lists and quality checklists
• Access to relevant acquisition data for renovation and stabilization of the physical property
• Pre/post acquisition inspections
• Field inspection and compliance tools
• Better Statement of Work definition and verification, leading to change order reduction
• Bid agreement, contract work-in-progress (draw) checks
• Centralized strategic reporting via real-time dashboards
• Macro and micro workflow routines that cross regions, offices, markets, staff, applications, vendor catalogs and all renovation types, as the asset passes through the rental income stabilization process from acquisition to income generation
NitroARM™ delivers a number of competitive advantages to real estate investment funds, turnkey real estate investment advisors or providers, real estate investors, real estate franchises and their suppliers. These include improved sales and conversion rates, reduced material and labor costs, improved process and cycle time, and increased transparency and accountability.
About Nitro Mobile Solutions:
Nitro Mobile Solutions is a software technology and services company providing businesses with patent-pending tools for streamlining enterprise integration, superior technology and unparalleled consulting expertise. In 2015, Nitro was named one of the top 100 small businesses in America and received the Blue Ribbon Award from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, presented with a Bright House Regional Business Award, and joined the elite Inc. 500 list, securing position #248 for its exceptional growth. Additionally in 2015, Nitro was named Top Software Developer and Best Place to Work by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, and Technology Company of the Year by the Tampa Bay Technology Forum.