A total of 121 Adams and Reese attorneys, including seven attorneys from the firm’s St. Petersburg and Tampa offices, have been named to the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, all selected and voted on by their peers and the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
2016 Best Lawyers in America – Adams and Reese LLP
St. Petersburg, FL
- David S. Bernstein – Real Estate Law
- V. James Dickson – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Richard H. Malchon, Jr. – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Robert W. Boos – Litigation – Bankruptcy, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
- Marilyn Mullen Healy – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Donald A. Mihokovich – Commercial Litigation
- Lynn Welter Sherman – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
Adams and Reese is a multidisciplinary law firm with 300 attorneys and advisors strategically located in 16 offices in 15 markets throughout the southern United States and Washington, D.C. American Lawyer includes Adams and Reese on its distinguished list of the nation’s top law firms – “The Am Law 200”. The National Law Journal also includes the firm on the “NLJ 350” list of the nation’s largest law firms.